Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3011
DOUBLE M FARMS: BED & BREAKFAST
When Hans and I were looking for a place to stay for a three day week-end in the Stayner-Creemore-Collingwood area, we thought it would be nice to stay at a bed-and-breakfast. So when Hans went looking for one, we came across the DOUBLE M FARMS B & B. And what a wonderful choice we made. Our hosts - Milton and Marion - made us feel right at home. It was an awesome experience, as they raised Belgian Horses on their farm and we had the privilege of being there just a few days after a new foal was born.
Unique Quality: Our cozy bedroom was decorated in country charm and we had our own ensuite bathroom with shower.
Marion made us an awesome breakfast every morning. We woke up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee.
- Reviews: 1438
At J: Stayner's best guest house!
This guesthouse is located in a little street, just somewhat off the mainstreet.
Decorated in a very special way which almost instantly gave that homy feeling.
The host was fantastic and did almost anything to make me feel at home.
It was as if I was at home!
Unique Quality: The unique thing was I got my own room with a fantastic bed and a computer!
And the meals....aaaaaaah wow.....can t describe it....food never tasted as good!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Stayner
Explore the World
- Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino
- Golden Tulip Zandvoort
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- Holiday Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs
- Holiday Inn Grand Island-I-80
- Gayana Eco Resort
- Le Meridien Dom Hotel
- Beacon Light Motel
- Makati Shangri-La Manila
- Barcelo Premium
- Best Western Fiesta Isles Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hot Springs
- Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort
- Piramides Cancun Beach Resort
- Stayner: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!