Knights Inn Sudbury

Lake RamseyLake Ramsey

Travel Tips for Sudbury

Hockey

by theweedman

This activity was so special because i got the chanse to play against other natives across Canada. I recommend this to the people that enjoy the sprot of hockey. If you wanted to go to sudbury to play in the little NHL you would need all the have all the hockey equiptment. And all the regular stuff needed like pants, shirt, and all the other stuff people ware.

sudbury, ontario

by vanessa19

"the big nickel"

in sudbury theres a lot to do. you can go shopping at The New Sudbury Center or other stores / malls in sudbury, you can go on Go- Karts and play a little bit of Mini- Golf, you can go to Science North, or even go to the Big Nickel and take a tour. you can even go to the chinese resturants, thats what me and my family did once; just went up to sudbury to have chinese food and just went back home. Lol. you can even go to watch a movie at the theatres, or just go on buses, almost like taking a tour; not knowing where you may end up. [me and my cousin did this one time and we had a blast. just riding not knowing where to go, just having FUN.]

SuDBuRy

by sherri11

"Sudz"

I've been to sudbury many times before, it is located in ontario canada.. i have family up there. i have 2 aunties, and 2 cousins living there. sometimes my family goes to visit. my sister used to live there, so i used to be up there alot. not so much anymore tho. i had a lot of fun times up there with all my cousins. we did alot of stuff. it was fun. it was boring at times tho. anyways. thats about all i can about it.

Sudbury is a mining town. Thats why I put in this piture of a huge nickel. That is what is mined here...some people might complain that when they come to visit there is an awful smell in the air - that is the sulphur being burnt in the process. You can see this operation on the east side of Sudbury. This makes Sudbury what it is today. If you come, you will be able to see these operations if you find this big nickel - so check it out!

Sudbury

by teachesldreamer

This is Sudbury. It is a small city that has recently almagamated many smaller towns around it, and now has a population of about 150,000.

We have a transit, several universities, one english community college and one french community college.

Sudbury, is considered to be bilingual (french and english).

In this picture you can see the old abandoned flour mills in the background.

"My area of town."

I have inlcuded a few pictures of what my neighbourhood looks like.

I live in between downtown Sudbury and the Flour Mill.

This picture is right downtown Sudbury, you can see the bus terminal right behind the Tim Hortons ( a Canadian staple).

"St. Jean de Brebeuf Church"

This is a french catholic church, that i believe has been around for at least 8 decades or so... not really sure.. but I can see this church steeple from my home and hear the bells clearly.

Comments