Moonlight Inn & Suites Sudbury

350 Moonlight Avenue, Sudbury, P3B 3W3, Canada

Moonlight Inn And Suites Sudbury
Travelocity Agoda.com Booking.com

• Great Stay in Sudbury Ontario!!

It's one of our favorite 2-night-getaway destinations in Sudbury for its convenient (and quiet!) location, amenities and incredible staff... First, the customer service we received is consistently outstanding. I noticed they upgraded the A/C heater and new windows!! My husband loved this. The accommodations was extremely comfortable and the public areas were very clean. WIFI worked great, they even had high speed in the room. The front desk staff was helpful finding a convenience store, even gave me a map of sudbury with very good directions. Went to a beach down the road, Moonlight Beach great for a walk into the Laurentian conservation park. The hotel room was comfortable and spacious and had many amenities like a TV, hair dryer, microwave and refrigerator. The rooms were clean and had plenty of towels, decent TV size in room.

Unique Quality: Great rooms

Directions: Sudbury's shopping centres, businesses, restaurants, and local attractions

• Great Hotel and Comfortable Bed

I and my wife went to Canada Ontario to attend the Wedding Function. We were tried of traveling. We were searching for the hotel to stay at Sudbury, Ontario. I went to Expedia.com and found this hotel Moonlight Inn & Suites Sudbury. This is Excellent hotel. The Room was extremely Clean which I appreciated. The room was very Spacious. It was very Comfortable and Quite. I like the Bed. It was the added advantage. The Bed was Smooth and Comfortable. Since I and my wife were tried, we had nice sleep. The Rooms have lot of amenities like, TV, Chair, and table, Towels, Fridge, Microwave and Coffee Maker. This stay was most memorable stay. I recommend this hotel to every one.

Unique Quality: Brand New Serta Perfect Sleeper , Master
    Table with two chairs
    Free High Speed Internet Access
    Free Local Calls
    Free In-coming faxes

Directions: The motel is situated directly off the Kingsway 55 on Moonlight Ave., in the east end of New Sudbury. Situated with direct access to all major highways and a Tim Horton’s down the street.

Comments