Moonlight Inn & Suites Sudbury

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Tags

Luxury Travel Family Travel Women's Travel
See Amenities

Great Stay in Sudbury Ontario!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 2, 2012

It's one of our favorite 2-night-getaway destinations in Sudbury for its convenient (and quiet!) location, amenities and incredible staff... First, the customer service we received is consistently outstanding. I noticed they upgraded the A/C heater and new windows!! My husband loved this. The accommodations was extremely comfortable and the public areas were very clean. WIFI worked great, they even had high speed in the room. The front desk staff was helpful finding a convenience store, even gave me a map of sudbury with very good directions. Went to a beach down the road, Moonlight Beach great for a walk into the Laurentian conservation park. The hotel room was comfortable and spacious and had many amenities like a TV, hair dryer, microwave and refrigerator. The rooms were clean and had plenty of towels, decent TV size in room.

Unique Quality: Great rooms

Directions: Sudbury's shopping centres, businesses, restaurants, and local attractions

Great Hotel and Comfortable Bed

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 22, 2011

I and my wife went to Canada Ontario to attend the Wedding Function. We were tried of traveling. We were searching for the hotel to stay at Sudbury, Ontario. I went to Expedia.com and found this hotel Moonlight Inn & Suites Sudbury. This is Excellent hotel. The Room was extremely Clean which I appreciated. The room was very Spacious. It was very Comfortable and Quite. I like the Bed. It was the added advantage. The Bed was Smooth and Comfortable. Since I and my wife were tried, we had nice sleep. The Rooms have lot of amenities like, TV, Chair, and table, Towels, Fridge, Microwave and Coffee Maker. This stay was most memorable stay. I recommend this hotel to every one.

Unique Quality: Brand New Serta Perfect Sleeper , Master
Table with two chairs
Free High Speed Internet Access
Free Local Calls
Free In-coming faxes

Directions: The motel is situated directly off the Kingsway 55 on Moonlight Ave., in the east end of New Sudbury. Situated with direct access to all major highways and a Tim Horton’s down the street.

Nearby Moonlight Inn & Suites Sudbury

• Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Sudbury Travel Forum

Need advice about Sudbury, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Sudbury and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sudbury hotel reviews

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Sudbury
Yet another lake
Off The Beaten Path
Crossing the river through a suspension bridge
Hiking along the French River
Laurentian Conservation Area
Off The Beaten Path
Everywhere is off the beaten path
Off The Beaten Path
There are 33 lakes in the...
Another view
Off The Beaten Path
See a show at the Imax...
Have picnic Bell Park