73 Homewood Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M4Y2K1, Canada
Hotels.com Tingo.com Travelocity

More about Banting House Inn

A "Must-Stay"!!

Banting House Inn is beautiful, historic, and central to Toronto's great shopping and nightlife. Paul is exceedingly warm, welcoming, and helpful, and makes Banting House feel like a second home! Highly recommended!

Charming house close to the centre of Toronto

Fantastic place. Everyone there is very friendly, and it really made our trip to Toronto. The house is beautifully restored to its original state, and is close enough to the centre of Toronto whilst still being far enough away to get away from the hurly burly. Go here and make your trip to Toronto great!

Great Location

I traveled to Toronto on business, I was looking for a place reasonably priced with a location close to downtown and the subway system. The rooms are well kept, nice size and breakfast was execellant, When you're in a rush having a enjoyable fast meal sets the tone for your entire day. No last minute rushing around looking for a donut and coffee shop. At the end of the day you can sit outside in their garden area at the back and unwind, quiet and relaxing. Being located downtown allows you plenty of options.

When you don't have time to worry

I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but the staff at Banting House was so welcoming and made my business trip such a pleasure I felt compelled. While only there for two nights the atmoshphere of Banting House, like so many reviewers on here have said, really does make you feel "at home".

I was in the Wedgewood Room, which has large picture windows so the morning sun wakes you up without an alarm. It was also a comfortable environment in which to prepare my business presentation.

In the evenings, it was a pleasure to work on my laptop down in the living room. The perfect place to unwind if you don't want to sit alone in your room.

And the breakfasts... well I felt my suite buttons were going to pop I was so full. Best pancakes I've had.

I'll be back in Toronto for business. And I would recommend Banting House to anyone travelling to Toronto.

Home away from home

Excellent accommodations and service. Staff was very attentive. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend the Banting House Inn to travelers who want to experience a home away from home.

Simply The Best Treasures Of Canada

I enjoyed my stay at the Banting House. The hospitality and service was impeccable.
I had family and friends stay there for my son's wedding.
Each one of them had a first time bed and breakfast experience. They all enjoyed it to the
utmost.

The staff at Banting House always had a smile. They were all so eager and willing to help
out in which way they could being a wedding home we had so much to do and so much
hustle bustle. They were all so flexible and kind.

I would highly reccomend the Banting House. It is the place and the staff to be with.

Our stay for 7 days was a fantastic experience and also my son's wedding was
beautiful.

My personal thanks to Paul and all his staff at the Bnating House.
You are the Best.

Beautiful Place, Great Hospitality

After much research, we decided on Banting House and were in no way disappointed. The lovely B&B exceeded our expectations: beautifully appointed, terrific hosts, great breakfast, close to everything, and reasonably priced. The multi-directional shower heads in the 2nd floor bathroom were a dream after a long day of touring.
Stay there! You'll love it!

Beautiful House with Great Serive

We stayed at the Banting House foy my sisters wedding, the owneres were fantastic as well as the staff. Anything and everything we needed they got for us or told us the best way to get it. Everymoring during the fantastic homemade breakfast the staff would tell us different stories that have happened around the area recommened places to journey off to during the day. After being there for about 4 days they really made us feel like were at home. At the end of the trip we were sad to leave such a beautiful place. I recommend this place to anyone visiting the Toronto area., espically if your wanting great service in a beautiful place at a great price.

Perfect Stay

This has to be the most incredible place to stay in Toronto! My wife and I were married in the Banting House garden on May 27th and it couldn't have been more perfect. We booked the inn for three days and had all the friends and family that had come in for the wedding stay with us there. The attention to detail that Paul, Michael and everyone else put into everything from the made to order breakfast to the wedding itself made our wedding perfect . They even told us where we could go to get the stuff for a cook out a few nights before and let us use the grill to do it. For the wedding itself, the staff cooked up our food and grilled chicken and steaks for us. They took the stress and hassle out of planning a wedding and made all of our guests feel like they had come home. I would recommend this inn to anyone travelling or having a wedding. It is truly a wonderful place to stay. We will definetly be back!

Terrific accomodations at the Banting House!

by TripAdvisor Member Josephy

The Banting House owners and staff were incredibly accomodating and terrific as always. The rooms and common areas are clean and inviting, not to mention quite charming. The back patio and garden areas are also very nice and the morning meals were wonderful as well. This was my second stay in the last two years and I can't say enough about how wonderful each of my stays have been. I can't imagine myself staying anywhere else when visiting Toronto, other than my new home away from home...The Banting House.

Comments