Best Western Primrose Downtown

Trains Food and Dining Beer Tasting
See Amenities

Would Go Back

by written on October 15, 2011

Went to Toronto for a show and got a great deal online at the Primrose hotel. It’s not the fanciest hotel in the city, but then again it doesn’t cost $500 a night. Got a decent size room with a king bed, sitting area and large bathroom. The room was clean and the staff was really friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet and was able to get a good nights sleep. It’s a great place to go for value and service. I would definitely return there again if I am in the city.

Unique Quality: free internet service.
good location

Directions: downtown

Really Exceptional service

by written on October 15, 2011

I had been to toronto on a cruise and stayed t the primrose hotel with my family.We had booked their by chance,but i was really impressed by their service.The room we ordered was spacey,very clean and the room service was excellent.More importantly the hotel was very well located and all the amenities were close ,within a short walk.I would definitely come here again.

Unique Quality: Good Location.
Large rooms.

Directions: In Toronto ,Downtown into carlton

Wonderful Time

by written on October 14, 2011

Stayed at the Primrose Hotel as our usual hotel was full for the weekend. We were very happy with our choice. We were given a large king room on the 19th floor with a great view. I was also impressed with the cleanliness of the entire hotel in general as I find this to be a good indicator of the management of the property. The staff were very pleasant and friendly and always smiling. I was very happy with my choice and will now probably change my preferred Toronto hotel to them.

Unique Quality: Free internet service
central location

Directions: Downtown

Friendly Staff

by written on September 16, 2011

The staff at the Primrose hotel are always so friendly and helpful and always make me feel so welcome. I have to travel to Toronto several times a month for treatment and I always stay at the Primrose hotel as they have special hospital rates which really help ease the costs of my travel.

Unique Quality: The pool and the location downtown toronto is excellent.

Directions: Ask to concierge for directions, they are very helpful giving directions and getting taxis for you.

MawarKuning's Profile Photo

Good hotel in perfect location!

by written on September 15, 2011

We stayed here in August and really liked this hotel! We stayed at the deluxe suite. I found a big king bed and a nice sofa. It’s very comfortable room with a big window to see the city view. Free internet access and local phone call under 30 minutes. We loved the location, very close to the business locations and many attractions, easy to get public transportation like taxi or metro. You'll never be far from where you need to be. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was helpful and very well trained. Everything about it is very nice, the service is excellent. If you travel to Toronto, you should consider staying at this hotel.

kehale's Profile Photo

If You Only Want a Place to Rest Your Head...

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 22, 2009

We've stayed at this hotel twice - once with a large group of people occupying two rooms for a birthday party, and once when me and three girlfriends were going out for a night as a going away party. In these situations it was a great place to stay because all we needed was somewhere to get ready and then sleep before and after the bar. It's nothing high class and from what I remember a number of the floors are dedicated as student residences during portion of the school year (for one of the crowded Toronto Universities). We've always had a good rate when we stayed and it always served it's purpose. I would recommend it more for students or young people looking for an inexpensive place to stay while they are in the city - or if you're looking for a place to stay for one night while you take in Toronto's Nightlife!

Anika089's Profile Photo

Near to the city

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 9, 2009

The hotel was okay, but it coud be better.

Positiv:
It it is not far from the city.

Negativ:
The badroom was not real clean. You have to pay for the parking space.

We had no Breakfast in the hotel. But we found a little bakery (Tim Horten) just around the corner of the hotel. There you get a good little breakfast.

johngayton's Profile Photo

Great Views, Good Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 23, 2006

Perhaps not the cheapest place in town, nor the plushest, but a flawless performance from this mid-market hotel - everything as descibed in the brochure. Friendly and helpful reception, reasonable rooms, internet worked, and, on the 13th floor where my room was, great views.

Not as full-service perhaps as it pretends to be, but that's not a problem given its location, 5 minutes walk from Yonge Street, a 24 hr restaurant pretty much next door, and the choice of the tram system or the subway also within a few minutes walk.

Yes I would stay here again, particularly for the accessibility to the excellent public transport system.

Unique Quality: Proper Coffee Mugs!!!

Airport transfer (by taxi) arranged exactly on time and at a decent rate.

The freebie guide-map is also quite useful.

Directions: Up Jarvis Street this is the tallest building on your left as you pass the Ramada.

Nearby Best Western Primrose Downtown

• Kitchenette
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Toronto Travel Forum

Need advice about Toronto, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Toronto and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Toronto hotel reviews