Intercontinental Toronto Centre

IHG Booking.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• lisa_lise's Profile Photo

Good Hotel If Traveling Via Rail Canada

There are 2 InterContinentals--one on Bloor and one on Front St. I stayed at the one on Front St. I used Hotwire to get a room here for $76 US per night during Caribana weekend. There was some sort of mix-up that caused me to get an entire suite: a bedroom and a complete living room. My view was great, service was great. Big bathrooms and comfy bed. Perfect location for coming in on Via Rail Canada, as it's just 2 blocks from the train station. This is also great for catching the subway.

Directions: Downtown

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo

Our Rooms

As you can see our room was huge!!
    Really clean and comfortable, the hotel is in a fantastic location in Toronto.

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo

Best location

We were located right in the "Tourist" District of T/O which really suited us, as you can see from the photo we were really close to the main attraction here.

Unique Quality: The staff were great, the lobby area was huge and very glam, the pool and jacuzzi were fab for chilling out in.
    The rooms were big and clean.

More about Intercontinental Toronto Centre

Wonderful place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member little-shamrock

I recently stayed at the InterContinental Toronto Centre for business and was extremely pleased with the quality of this hotel. I've travel quite a bit on business this year and this is by far the nicest hotel I've stayed in. The room was very clean, nicely decorated with luxurious touches, quiet, room size was average to slightly above average with a great view. The room I stayed in was not your typical rectangular shaped room, it had character. The bathroom was large with plenty of space for your toiletries, dark green marble and nice modern fixtures. The room itself had silk floor-to-ceiling draperies and a coordinating silk duvet with throw pillows for that extra "at home" feeling. The view from my room was wonderful. It seemed as if I could reach out and touch the CN Tower! Overall, the hotel was extremly nice and I would definitely stay here again.

Excellent hotel even though I wasn't crazy about the location

The Intercontinental Toronto Centre met my very high expectations. The rooms were modern, clean, stylish and luxurious. The crystal wine glasses and silk duvet were a nice touch. The carpets were beautiful and immaculate. We appreciated the coffee-maker in the room. Our request for a lakeview room was cheerfully granted. The front desk and concierge staff were professional and friendly. The concierge had a printed flyer with the airport bus schedule and prices. The airport bus stops right outside the front door and only makes 2 more stops before departing the city for the airport. We enjoyed the beautiful view of the lake, and the feeling that we were on top of the train tracks and in the shadow of the CN Tower. The hotel, although large, was very quiet with a subtle romantic atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel to couples.

The only minor complaint about our stay was that the location, on Front Street, was not the most convenient (but not terrible either) for what we were interested in, which was namely the bars, restaurants and shopping on Queen Street West, College Street, Chinatown and Bloor Street West. However, if you want to be close to the Skydome, Convention Centre, CN Tower, or Financial District, it's perfect.

We had also stayed at the Sheraton Toronto Centre on Queen Street West during this trip to Toronto and had the reverse experience there of loving the location, but not so much the hotel itself.

Overall, I would stay at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre again.

Excellent Hotel

Arrived late on a long journey from the UK. Checked into the Hotel at 10.30pm to find a lovely big and immaculate clean room and bathroom.

Had views over the CN tower and lake and sat and watched the world go by.

This hotel was mainly used by businessmen, but the Hotwire rate I got was excellent a 5* hotel in Toronto..wicked.

The beds were comfy and I had no complaints of the room at all, all in all IMMACULATE!

We would stay there again.

Comments