Town Inn Suites Toronto

kemisteryoso's Profile Photo

condo type

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 31, 2012

Well, not a good one for a luxurious traveler. Very cold lobby, seems they dont want you to stay there.
Washroom in the lobby is actually inside a spa, very HOT! You need a key card to get inside get it from the front desk.
I had a junior suite for 2 nights. The room is old with separate living room and own kitchen equipped with microwave oven, fridge, coffee maker, stove and kitchen utensils so one can actually cook which I didn't do. I have no time for it. It has nice framed photos on its walls. It has a dining table with 2 wooden chairs, flat screen tv and a crappy old sofa. I like the bedroom though it has a comfy bed and very clean. It's quiet so I had a good sleep even the AC is not that cold.
The toilet is clean but old and some exhaust aren't working like the one i had so be prepared to wipe a foggy mirror after a hot shower. It has spacious balcony but not much view to see. No chairs. Wifi is not free but continental breakfast is which I never tried.

Unique Quality: Nothing.

Directions: A little walk from Bloor subway station

Couldn't be more disappointed

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 28, 2011

There is a reason for bad reviews. I honestly believe the good reviews are put up by anonymous staff members to boost their rating up to mediocre. HORRIBLE! The front desk clerks were not friendly or helpful. They acted like it was their first time in Toronto when I asked where local places were. They also charged me for the internet and I never got online. They gave me a 1800 number to call to get online and even they couldn't get me online. I told the clerk not to charge me, but he did. When I saw that it still showed on my bill and called to get a refund of the $12 for the internet I never had, they were rude and said they were not going to give me a refund.

They had a lot of wandering people in and out of the hotel that seemed to live there. I think it is an apartment too. One guy walking in and out of the hotel was talking to himself like right out of a scary movie. He obviously wasn't staying there but the staff seemed not to care- they just ignored him.

The rooms are old and dirty. The ac unit smelled up the whole place and the bed was hard and uncomfortable. I could have tolerated the hotel if the staff had been kind and sincere, or tolerated the staff if the hotel was nice, but haven't both so dissatisfactory made for a miserable stay. I wouldn't stay there again.

Worst Stay Ever

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 27, 2011

This place is really old and creepy, nothing like the photo's given. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone if you plant to stay in Toronto i suggest you take a look at other hotels instead of staying here, I felt i was going to get mugged during the night.

Unique Quality: There is nothing unique about this hotel unless you like old crappy hotels.

horrible

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 21, 2005

I stayed at the Town Inn Suites in Toronto, and would highly reccomend that you do NOT stay at this hotel. Not only was the room filthy, old, and run-down, but when I inquired about changing my room, the front desk refused to move me. They were completely unhelpful, and the manager even pretended he was NOT the manager so that he would not have to switch the room. All three elevators are broken, to the point that they stop at every floor even though no one gets on or off. My first night in the Suites, the Fire Alarm went off, and when I walked down the 27 flights of stairs, we all found out that the alarm had only malfunctioned and the fire department had wasted a trip out to the hotel. There was NO apology from the managers. All in all, I got the feeling that the hotel staff just couldn't care less about it's guests, and it is unfairly priced and people are treated poorly. I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone.

Nearby Town Inn Suites Toronto

• Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette
  • Suites

Toronto Travel Forum

Need advice about Toronto, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Toronto and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Toronto hotel reviews