Caesars Windsor

Expedia.com Booking.com

Tags

Casino and Gambling Festivals Luxury Travel
See Amenities

Elegant Hotel, Spa dissapointing.

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 4, 2011

We always enjoy the Caesars Windsor Hotel and their Casino. We go several times a year often as their guests. We enjoyed the Halloween party this year the meal was great the entertainment also. As we were there for 3 nights, we decided to avail ourselves of the new Spa facility.
The surroundings were nice and the attendents were pleasant. We were very dissapointed in the way the service was given. Although the manicure/pedicure treatment was satisfactory there was no ambiance in the manicure pedicure area, all grouped together and my manicure was given at the same time as my pedicure while my manicurist stood for the entire treatment balancing her equipment on my lap or anywhere she could find a place. If they did not have time for me to have both I would have selected one but know one suggested it was a problem.
There was no privacy you couldn't have a private conversation with anyone. The very reason one goes to a spa is to relax and enjoy being pampered. The cost was more than other spas I have been to in Europe and Canada even in the area, over $100.00.
I and my partner who was seated next to me were out in less than an hour.

We will not bother again, we will just go to their beautiful pool and exercise facility where you feel as if you have been in a spa without the cost.

The rest of the Casino Hotel is worth visiting the rooms are very nice and unlike other casinos
include a mini bar frig that comes in handy.

Unique Quality: The pool facilities are large and beautiful with a full wall of windows overlooking the River.
There is every ammenity in the change rooms each sink is equipment with grooming materials beautiful locker facilities panelled wood walls comfortable chairs flat screen t.v. etc.
facility is able to handle handicap people as well.

The exercise facility is very modern lots of equipment and also overlooks the river.

The restaurants are varied buffet to elegant dining, food is very good.

I would recommend a visit. In the summer there are many thing to do nearby the whole river walk goes for miles and has gardens and you can take a boat tour almost directly across from the casino.

Nearby Caesars Windsor

Caesars Windsor

• Casino Windsor Hotel
  • Windsor Casino
  • Caesars Hotel Windsor
  • Windsor Caesars Hotel
  • Caesars Windsor Hotel Windsor

Address: 377 Riverside Drive E, (formerly Casino Windsor), Windsor, Ontario, N9A 7H7, Canada

Amenities at Caesars Windsor

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Windsor Travel Forum

Need advice about Windsor, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Windsor and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Windsor hotel reviews