Comfort Inn Chicoutimi

charlenemartel's Profile Photo

Friendly service.

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 8, 2007

We stayed at this hotel in December 2006 for a week and then January 2007 for a while longer. We were moving and needed to let the furniture catch up with us. The service was friendly and welcoming, the rooms were clean and fresh. I loved the breakfast setup in this hotel (help yourself breakfast bar) and if you need a midnight snack or drinks, the vending machines in the lobby are perfect. The front desk staff were always very happy to help, not just with hotel enquiries but local area info too.

In the January stay, we had the pets with us for one of the nights. (2 dogs and a cat). They were more than welcome. We had to be in smoking rooms but even those rooms were quite fresh.

The only fault I really had with this hotel was on an environmental level. They have notices to hang on the door, letting the staff know when you want towels or bedding changed. We opted for the friendly option of just having the towels changed that were obviously used (left on the floor). The staff switched all the towels out each day, regardless of our choice. That was a little irritating for me.

Definitely somewhere I would stay again and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

------------

Edited to add the following:

We stayed at this hotel again for 3 days in May 2008 and were once again wonderfully happy with the rooms and service. What really surprised me the most was that the staff were the same as from our stay 2 years ago and they commented that it was great to see us again. It's rare that hotels will remember their guests so I was really impressed by that.

Nearby Comfort Inn Chicoutimi

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Chicoutimi Travel Forum

Need advice about Chicoutimi, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Chicoutimi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Chicoutimi