Le Gite de Brouage

Le Gite de Brouage
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Gatineau

Covered bridgeCovered bridge

Geese on guardGeese on guard

Maple leavesMaple leaves

More ruinsMore ruins

Travel Tips for Gatineau

Hidden cats

by BEETLE_VERTE

Still not part of Gatineau... But behind the Parliament of Canada, a man takes care of a bunch of streets cats. The Parliament's cats. It's very cute sight and worth at least a picture!

I've heard or read somewhere that peoples help him out with donations so he can continue feeding his friend.

Not a big city but yet so far from a village!

by AlexeRoy

"Dear Gatineau,"

Gatineau is probably the mystery city in the greater Quebec Provinve. People tend to visit other region but Gatineau is probably the most versatile city I know. 5 minutes drive and you are downtown and 5 minute drive and your are in the country! City people will find plenty to do and nature people too. It's a great city to visit on a long week end! 5 minute drive to Canada's Capital, Ottawa, Gatineau offers more than you can imagine. Come hop in and visit this page.
Living here is great. Calm and energetic at one! Coming from Montreal I was afraid to hate it but guess what: I bought a house and I love it. Enjoy "my" city! :-)

Gatineau: My Home Next Door

by meleole

"A big cheat..."

I'm kind of cheating on this one, considering that Gatineau is basically a part of Ottawa. I really enjoy the fact that I live in a city that borders two provinces, and that on the other side of the river I can legally drink.

Comments