4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• knyaz's Profile Photo

Fairmont Tremblant

Fairmont Name speaks for itself!
    One of the best hotels we have ever been.
    We went skiing to Mont-Tremblant and received an excellent experience. Hotel is right at the foot of the mountain, 1 minute walk to the lifts.
    Hotel will keep your rented or personal ski equipment in a special storage room.

Superb!

Outside temperature was -25C, and inside Outdoor Pool +37C-42C...

Unique Quality: Indoor and Outdoor pool.
    Indoor and Outdoor jacuzzi.
    Spa, Sauna, Steam room.
    Restaurant, bar.
    Huge Fireplace in the lobby!

• Simonneeddy's Profile Photo

THe biggest and the Best

We only visited the hotel and it's many Boutiques. It is really beautiful to visit.We also had a beer in the 3rd floor bar ($7.00 for a glass) which we found was expensive.

Unique Quality: POOLS, Great views of trhe mountain and other buildings all facilities you could ask for.

Directions: Mont tremblant

More about Fairmont Tremblant

Hiking Mont Tremblant- summer treat

by TripAdvisor Member LordKelvin

Ski resort in summer - you bet! We stayed at the Fairmont Tremblant in August with two teenagers. The Canadian breakfast every day was excellent. Very quiet. Our teens could not wait to hit the hiking trails every day. The concierge was extremely helpful and sent us out into the forest to the Acrobranche course. One of the best things to do with teens ever. Famous Fairmont service. We would definitely return.

Excellent hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Braindrain

This is my second time to Fairmont Tremblant but my last time was back in 2001. I recently returned for a few days because of a business trip.

The service encountered by everyone was top notch. They use some boutique toiletries but I found the shampoo to be a bit weak. The bed was on par with the new Hilton and Starwood beds. In a word, great! If you're a Fairmont President's Choice member (free), you get access to free high-speed internet. This is probably the first time I've seen an upper-tier hotel offering free high-speed. Good show!

The only complaint is the shower head in that it gives a pathetic water flow. The bathroom itself is a bit small but nothing out of the ordinary for ski resort hotels.

The location is great as it's a very short walk to the village. I would definitely return if I had the opportunity.

Great room, skip the Windingo

by TripAdvisor Member tinythomas

We stayed a few nights at the Fairmont on our honeymoon. The rain precluded skiing/snowboarding so we spent our time in the hotel's hot tubs, which were great.

Our only regret is eating in the hotel restaurant the night we arrived. My husband asked for artic char, but was served a different fish. Also, one of the buffet's desserts had mold on it.

Location for skiing was great, though.

Great location!!

by TripAdvisor Member Persicm

My wife and I stayed for a week at the hotel commencing 8/3/06 in a Deluxe Room.

Room itself was very large with two smallish double beds. The bathroom was fairly small, though, and shower not very good.

Hotel itself had all the amenities that you would expect for a 4 star establishment albeit we tended to eat out rather than at the Fairmont itself. That said the Wigwam Cafe is good for light lunches etc.

We hired our skis at the hotel at Boutique 360 which was very convenient and left them overnight with the valet. Hotel is truly "ski in ski out".

It terms of restaurants/cafes we ate breakfast most days at Oberoi (next to the hotel) which was very good and fair value.

Other good restuarnts were Coco pazzo (expensive Italian) and Fat Mardis.

Overall, we would stay at the Fairmont again albeit as a resort Tremblant is perhaps limited, in terms of runs, for intermediate skiers.

Great ski escape!

by TripAdvisor Member Manhattanites

The location of the Fairmont can't be beat in Mont Tremblant - you literally can ski right up to the hotel. Our room had a wonderful view of the charming village and had a country charm to its decor. The bed was comfy and we had a good night's sleep, which is always a concern for us when we travel, and the indoor and outdoor pools were great if somewhat crowded. Soaking in a hot tub in the snow while watching skiiers travel down the slopes is quite an experience! And the concierge staff is wonderful to work with and very helpful with booking excursions.

We didn't eat in any of the hotel's establishments so I can't speak to the food. I do have a complaint about the spa: called for two days after arrival and kept getting the busy signal, then walked into the office and the attendants ignored me as I stood at the desk to ask for a booking. Never did get a spa treatment, which was a disappointment. I say either avoid the spa or book before you arrive. But that's my only real complaint. All in all, I would recommend the Fairmont and plan on staying there when we return.

Fairmont Only Fair

by TripAdvisor Member L Frank

Stayed with a large business group and it was passable for a convention site. The room was small and noisy from the parking lot traffic and the hotel food was mediocre.

The property is in the middle of the ski resort, not one of the surrounding Mont Tremblant towns which all have boutique hotels, B & B's, better restaurants, and a more authentic atmosphere. The Fairmont is decorated in a surprisingly low-end faux hunting lodge style, surrounded by strip retail with the ambience of an ersatz Bavarian village which is more convincing at sunset than in daylight. The ski village has only one decent restaurant, Aux Truffes; the rest of the dining places are shopping mall type theme restaurants.

The lower Fairmont rooms have no lake view, while the Quintessence across the street is built onto the lake.

For the price, I can't imagine staying here by choice, unless you're going to be sitting in meetings all day

Top Class Friendly Service - Definately Going Back

by TripAdvisor Member Melabupa

We stayed at the Fairmont for seven days of a ten day trip to the Montreal area. On arriving, very tired, after a long trip we were greeted by the warm and welcoming lounge and very pleasant efficient receptionist...It was a good start to a fantastic trip! It was my first time skiing and was by far the best holiday I have done, but we were staying with a group mixed of beginners - expert skiiers and all loved the location and set-up at the Fairmont. Rooms were large, comfortable and cleaned well. The small cafe on the ski in-ski out level did lovely pastries and fruit salads, coffees and juices which were perfect for starting a day of skiing (a little on the expensive side, but you expect that from a hotel of this calibre) - consistently good!

On our last night we ate in the hotel restaurant - some from the meat and seafood buffet (beautiful food with a huge amount of choice with several selections the chefs would cook freshly for you) and some from the a la carte - it was the best meal we had in Tremblant - well worth a visit and the money...

Overall the hotel was the perfect place for ski-in-ski-out luxury and was a beautiful start for never-ever skiiers like myself...Without exception the staff at the hotel were friendly, helpful and always attentive - the best overall consistency of staff performance of any hotel I have ever stayed in. I would not hesitate to recommend the Fairmont.

Finally, for anyone going to try skiing for the first time I cannot recommend highly enough the fantastic ski teachers from the local ski-school. They made the hard work fun and helped everyone with their own little problem areas of being never-evers. Alan was the best! :-)

Great stay in Mont Tremblant

by TripAdvisor Member Jstick

A terrific hotel in a great location. The rooms were nice and the staff was superb. The concierge took care of our golf tee times and suggested great golf courses to play. All but one of their restaurant suggestions were perfect.

My wife used the spa and said the services were terrific. The pool area was very nice with very nice views of the mountains.

The hotel is located at the foot of the mountain. All of the stores and restaurants are within short walking distance. If I was going back to Mont Tremblant I would definitely stay at the Fairmont again.

Comments