Value Score No Data
Good For Business
The Best B&B I have been to
In the Centre if the City, a block from the main Metro exchange and the bus terminal.
Nice, clean rooms, quiet location. There is a small park/playground around the corner and on weekdays, you can hear the children enjoying themselves.
But the best is the breakfast. You can basically have anything, but if you let them serve their "default", you will learn what Montreal hospitality can offer.
Add to this the friendliest and most helpful people and you can't go wrong.
Unique Quality: Their breakfast is out of this world.
Directions: Old Montreal (what they call "the Quartier Latin")
Popular Hotels in Montreal
1228 Sherbrooke West, Montreal
106 Saint Paul St W, Montreal
1193 Place Phillips, Montreal
414 Rue Saint Sulpice, Montreal
Explore the World
- Desert Rose Resort
- Vistana Hotel And Residences Penang
- Banyu Biru Villas
- Formule 1 Amsterdam Zaandam
- Hotel Mediterranee
- Red Knight Gardens
- Flamingo Beachfront Suites
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Venice
- JW Marriott Hotel Lima
- A Hospitality Company, Inc.
- Marriott Boston Long Wharf
- Country Hearth Inn Elizabethtown
- Cherry Creek Hotel Denver
- Country Inn Suites Holyoke