215 Rene Levesque Boulevard, East Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, H2X 1N7, Canada

Priceline.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Costs 31% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Good Hotel, Great Location, For A Good Price

We stayed here for 3 nights, checking out on a Sunday. The hotel is in an excellent location, particularly if you like to party (its basically less than a ten minutes walk from all the major clubs/bars). Its also close to a lot of the tourist attractions like Notre Dame, China Town, St. Catherine's Street, museums, and right near a Metro Stop. The Olympic Stadium, mont royal, and la ronde is kind of far from it, but you can easily take the Metro. The hotel itself was nice. The room and the bathroom was big, and it had a tv, refrigerator, and nice sized closet. The room was clean, but not too luxorious. Not really a great view (basically just a building), but its perfect if your bascially just using the room to sleep and shower. The valet parking is nice and the valet is always there so you don't have to wait forever to get your car, but it is 20$ a day to park it at the hotel (but its better than worring about it). The area feels safe, we never felt uncomfortable coming back late at night. Its a good price, decent for the price you pay, and its in a really good location.

Directions: Down Town Montreal

• Joseph69's Profile Photo

Nice location!

The great thing with Montreal is that the accomodation prices are very reasonable if you compare those with cities like New York, London, Paris, and many other cities in the USA.

I found the Days Inn to have exceptional rooms, friendly staff and a nice breakfast menu.

This hotel was only one block from the excitement of Rue Saint Catherine, and only a 5 minute walk to Rue Saint Laurent and Rue Saitn Denis and only a 10 to 15 minute walk to the major underground shopping district.

• savvas's Profile Photo

In the middle of everything

This Hotel was a suprise for me. It was very cheap so i was a little worried about the facilities. The Hotel is GREAT. It has everything that you will need and more. First of all it has a great location.The city attractions are just in walking distance and it's a short walk. The rooms are very clean and big. I have seen suites that are smaller than it. There is also an indoor or outdoor parking so you don't have to worry about your car. The bar downstairs has cheap and good food. A good choice

• El_Cookie's Profile Photo

Walk anywhere from here

This hotel was in a great location. Just a block from all kinds of action and not to far from the Central Station. The old Montreal might be a little far but there are plenty of taxis and an excellente subway system.

More about Days Inn Montreal Downtown

Radisson, Laval

by Ewingjr98

The Radisson is a nice hotel in Laval, but too far from downtown Montreal to be convenient. We had to drive 15 minutes to the first subway station, find parking, then take the Metro into town.

All furnished condos for rent downtown Montreal

by thrapie2003 about Downtown Montreal

Downtown Montreal large condos all furnished and equipped for rent. For short or long term.

INCLUDED:
Fully furnished bedrooms, living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, central air conditioning, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, micro-wave, televisions, cable, vcr, stereo, phones, houseswares, linens and towels, bedding supply, optional interior parking (with additional fee), and more...

2200$ - 2500$ Cdn per month (Tax included)
[Also possible to rent by week or per night]

Note:
On request, I can send you pictures of my condos.

Home : (514) 332-4304
Visit our Website: http://www.webspawner.com/users/thrapie2003 The condos are located on Sherbrooke Street corner St-Laurent Boulevard.

Everything is nearby, within 5 minutes walk. Metro, shops, cafes, restaurants, bars... Also, only a 20 minutes walk to Old Montreal.(Located near "Champs de Mars" metro station)

Priceline boo boo

by Dabs about Holiday Inn-airport

I was booking my hotel only about a month in advance and Priceline wasn't yielding any hotels for what I was seeing as normal rates on Bidding for Travel so I chalked it up to the fact that the Jazz Festival for going on. At one point I added in the airport area because we were getting in so late at night, what I didn't do was check the regular rates, I ended up only saving $9US.

In any event, I got the Holiday Inn at the airport for $80 per night plus $20 in taxes. As with most airport hotels, the Holiday Inn is not convenient to downtown Montreal so I suspect that most of their customers are airline personnel, business people and travelers with early or late flights. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to claim the GST refund since Priceline doesn't itemize taxes but I submitted it and it was refunded based on my calculation. When we arrived 2 hours after we were supposed to, the place where we rented the car from was already closed so I remembered that the Holiday Inn had a free shuttle, we called from inside the airport because it was so late, I assume they run regularly but you might want to check this out. You can catch the shuttle just outside arrivals, look for the numbered signs with the hotel listed on it. They were nice enough to deliver us to the off site car rental location the next morning.

The room was a standard business type room with a king sized bed, an in room safe, TV, air conditioning.

The bathroom had minimal toiletries, plenty of hot water, decent towels and a hair dryer.

We didn't have a chance to use the pool but it looked nice and it was in the interior courtyard so it was covered in case of weather.

Check in was quick and friendly, no mention of Priceline and no need to even leave a credit card imprint.

Downtown MontrealDowntown Montreal

Private rooms for a meeting in downtown Montreal

by Jefie

I need to organize a meeting for about 15 people in downtown Montreal and I'm looking for a restaurant/pub with a casual atmosphere where we could meet from about 10:30 am to 3:00 pm. Any ideas???

RE: Private rooms for a meeting in downtown Montreal

by zaheeranaa

Check with Masala Cuisine at 514-287-7455.

They are situated on 995 Wellington and are pretty casual.

You have to book it - probably.

Regards,