Le Centre Sheraton Montreal

Sheraton Le Centre Montreal Hotel
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Sheraton.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Great Montréal hotel

A very well located Montréal hotel in Montreal near Bell Centre, shopping, restaurants and more. As a Platinum member, I have been upgraded few times to a suite. Usually, my stays here are very good except last time. I received an accessible suite and the shower was extremely dirty. At check-out, I complained about it and they promise a certain amount of SPG points to compensate but only received half.

The rooms are clean and have very comfortable bed. As a business traveler, I enjoyed having so many power outlet in one place. However, the ones near the bed at the base of the lamp do not always work.

The lounge is extremely big but the food selection is extremely poor if I compare to Hilton few blocks down.

The rooms offer very nice view of downtown Montreal.

Otherwise, this is good hotel if you like to spend time near Ste.Catherine St, Crescent St., Concordia University Campus and major downtown malls.

• Arial_27's Profile Photo

Comfy sleep guaranteed!

Great hotel! It is central to a lively area with lots of unique shops, places to eat (mostly ethnic food) and great nightlife. It has 37 floors, a pool, and comfortable rooms with large bathrooms. My only complaint was the elevators - expect to be 10 or 15 minutes late.

Unique Quality: The beds were probably the most comfortalbe ones I have ever slept in my whole life.

• allenk_007's Profile Photo

Fine hotel in downtown

Le Centre Sheraton, in downtown Montreal may not be the top hotel in Montreal but it is definitely a very fine stay. The hotel is conveniently located on Boul. Rene Levesque, a couple of blocks (3?) from the Underground, and only about two blocks from the Tourism center. The rooms are quite, clean and well appointed if a tad small. Parking will run you about $18/day (Canadian, of course!).

The hotel has 37 floors so the upper levels give you quite a view of the city, in fact, on the top floor is a lounge where you can take in the view.

There is a restaurant on the ground floor but I did not use it so I cannot speak for that.

I would certainly stay here again.

Unique Quality: View
    Location
    Super comfy beds!
    Heated indoor pool and fitness center

Directions: Located at 1201 Boul Rene Levesque in downtown Montreal.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo

Sheraton

This was my first time staying at a Sheraton hotel and I have to say I really enjoyed. As for "hotel" beds it was probably the most comfortable I had ever experienced. You really sung down deep into the bed.

The room I had wasn't the biggest but it had a nice view of Mount Royal and the downtown area on the 35th floor. There are some floors were you get a free continental breakfast each morning on the 37th floor and h'ordour in the evening. You do have to pay extra for internet in the rooms.

The business centre downstrairs works very well and is excellent for printing stuff. The bar and restuarant on the main level are both great. The conceirge gives good advice on places to eat but one of the best things about this place is the location.

It is right next to Montreal's finest steakhouse, the Bell Centre and the coor of downtown. If you stay here you won't need a car or a taxi even. It is a great location.

There is a pool and excercise equipment and all that good stuff as well but I didn't get to use during this trip.

More about Le Centre Sheraton Montreal

Enjoyable Stay

by TripAdvisor Member hoopscoach

Stayed at Le Centre Sheraton this past month and really enjoyed it fully. Location was very good as it was close to downtown and the metro system for other outlying areas. The concierge staff was extremely helpful with recommendations along with helping us to book tickets for a casino show. Also a must is to order in breakfast one morning from room service which was delicious and reasonably priced, complete with fresh flowers. Finally at a price of $98 on hotwire per night I cannot wait to get back up there for the Comedy Fest next month.

Great hotel, love the beds!

by TripAdvisor Member miellen

I stayed at Le Centre Sheraton over the July 30th weekend with a few of my friends and it was great. We got an amazing corporate rate for the rooms, $117 plus taxes.

Check-in was fast and efficient, and the hotel itself is quite nice. Location is great for shopping along St. Catherines and Sherbrooke, but a little bit far from Old Montreal (Vieux port) and the St. Laurent/St. Denis area. However, when you're in Montreal, do as the Montrealers do-- you walk everywhere!!

Sheraton has great beds (I've been to a few and they are all soooo nice) and a billion pillows. They even have express checkout, you dont need to go to the front desk to check out at all!

I'll definitely stay here again.

All about the beds...

We stayed at Le Centre Sheraton in late summer as we received an excellent deal ($109) and the location is within walking distance of almost anything in downtown Montreal.

The check-in was efficient and the staff were very friendly. (We even got a free disposable camera as part of the AAA rate - great since we'd forgotten our camera!) We had requested a higher floor room and were checked into the 24th floor with a great view of the mountain. It was on a corner, the only downside with that is that the windows are smaller - but the bathroom, while older, was immaculate and large. The beds are amazing, however - the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper is extremely comfortable - after a long adventurous drive from Toronto (don't ask!) it was great to arrive and relax in these beds, lots of pillows, soft duvet, comfortable matress. Amazing.

One advisory about parking - the parking in the hotel was something like $20 a night - there's a large lot across the street in front of the Molson Centre that charged only $5 a day - only downside, we had to go back and pay for each of the three days, however with the cost savings, it was no big deal. I suggest you do this rather than get ripped off by the hotel.

Overall, a great hotel, a little 80s-ish in design but very comfortable and friendly despite its large size. Enjoy your stay.

Just OK

by TripAdvisor Member Thad

I found this place to be clean and efficient, with generic big hotel touches in the lobby and room. Checkin was smooth and the staff seemed nice. My room was on the 29th floor and, while it was on a sort of corner, had a view of only parking lots and the street. My rate was not terrific, but it was a very convenient location to my business destination. It is close to St. Catherine Street, but be aware that the part of that street it's closest to, as well as the side street that you'd walk along, seem to be the strip club district. Fine if that's your thing, but if you're bringing kids you might want to take a more circuitous route. The room itself felt pretty dated, with old-fashioned curtains in the room (and the same pattern on the shower curtain) and quaint wallpaper in the bathroom. The bathroom was large, but had a strange marble plank floor that was extremely cold. Pack slippers. The closet was mostly occupied by a safe on a pedestal that made it impossible to hang anything longer than a man's dress shirt in the center of the closet. I had room to fit my coat along the side of it, but a second coat wouldn't have fit. The coffee maker is in the bathroom--it's as far as possible from the toilet but still might invoke an "Eww" response if you're at all squeamish. I'm not sure why this is--there would have been plenty of room on top of the minibar if they had moved all of the fliers advertising their internet service and the Starwood Preferred Guest program. There was a complimentary bottle of water, which was nice. Be aware also that hotel taxes are quite high (16.5%), though the exchange rate with U.S. dollars is still pretty good.

Big Deal

I stayed here for 5 nights in early January, having come to Montreal on business. The hotel is a little beaten up, needing some renovation in guest rooms. I say rooms because they had to move me to a new room based on internet access issues- an issue I had to figure out because the internet access 1-800 help desk could not figure out why I could not sign on- 2.5 hours later I tried the busines center and was able to get on line, thus I moved to a new room. The gym is pretty good, could use some newer cardio equipment. Gym was packed by 6:10 a.m. each day, so maybe they should expand it. Staff for the most part was very nice and professional.

Comments