Hotel Monaco

90 Boulevard Sainte Anne, Sainte Anne des Monts, , Quebec, G0E 2G0, Canada

More about Quebec

A meal like this will keep you warm for a while!A meal like this will keep you warm for a while!

Visitors hanging outVisitors hanging out

Assemblée nationale du Québec,Quebec City,Canada.Assemblée nationale du Québec,Quebec City,Canada.

Station Concourse 2 - 4222 Cafe BarStation Concourse 2 - 4222 Cafe Bar

Where is 101 Rue Saint Joseph?

by Hesus

I am very happy to visit Quebec City again. I will be there next week and I would like to know where 101 Rue Saint Joseph is located. I looked at the map and I found it to be near Parc Du Moulin De L Hopital and Boulevard Langelier....is that right? I will stay at the Hilton Hotel and I´d like to go on foot. Thank you.

Re: Where is 101 Rue Saint Joseph?

by Jefie

Hi!

Yes, you've got the right location. It should be a 20-25 minute walk from the Hilton to Saint-Joseph St. On the way back, you can use the Faubourg elevator located at 417 St-Vallier Est you if you don't feel like walking all the way up the hill.

Have fun in Quebec City!

Re: Where is 101 Rue Saint Joseph?

by Hesus

thank you! I can´t wait for Thursday...I love Quebec!

Travel Tips for Quebec

Go rafting on the Jacques...

by freespirit13

Go rafting on the Jacques Cartier river. You sign up to go rafting for about two hours, jump from a cliff, swim through a rapid and get a ticket for the Village des Vacances (Valcartier) waterslides, which are very cool. We're paddlig along in the raft when suddenly the raft gets stuck in a drop. I find myself in the water, hanging on to the rope of the boat between the boat and a rock with the guide in the water next to me. My head is under the water, so I figure I should let go so I don't drown right then and there. Suddenly, I'm flipping around under water and then I just pop up to the surface. But I'm not really in the clear considering there are constantly waves hitting me and I'm going through rapids. So, on basically a thought put in my head by TV, I figure 'there's a rock, I'll just hang on to it, until someone comes and gets me'. I go up to the rock, but I hadn't thought of the counter current coming off the rock, so basically I went around it and was back in the middle of the river. Finally, the river becomes calm, a boat throws me a rope. The people in the boat pull me up in the boat face first in the foot high water accumulated at their feet. I pull my head out of the water and finally it's over. We get back on shore and see that everyone that was in our boat and that had fallen are ok. We get back in the boat and keep going. Sure, it was scary as it was all happening. But that was one of the most exciting moments of my life. When we got off the boat, my cousin and I looked at each other and just said we've gotta do this on a boogie board next year. (It's actually another activity called hydrospeed which is when you have palms on your feet a boogie board in your hands and you just swim through the rapids)

Beautiful streets within the walled city

by Laura_Mexico

I felt like in a fairy tale while walking down this street. You can see this kind of buildings and houses in Quebec's downtown, and they give the town a unique look and environment. The original architecture has been respected but the buildings are well preserved and it is a pleasure to walk around the streets surrounding St. Jean and have this view.

Don't insult the smokers

by Lilymaid

Let's face it... I'm from California. We're militant about smoking. (i.e. gross, disgusting habit forcing second-hand-smoke death upon the rest of us) But there are TONS of smokers in Quebec. TONS. So just live with it. In my opinion, because they live in a place where people aren't coughing and making remarks to them all the time, they're actually much nicer about being kind with their smoke than in CA.

Maple syrup on snow!

by Deus_ultima

This tastes good... it's not actually maple syrup..but a derivative that I wouldn't know in english...
In french it's called "Tire" (pronounced (tzeer)

Once you start..you won't want to stop!

But watch the calories!
;)

Carnaval de Quebec # 6 - Cree of Quebec

by jamiesno

If you have followed any of my pages across the north you will have seen many different aboroginal groups featured so when I got to the Carnaval and saw the Cree exhibits I was delighted to go to that section of the carnaval and explore around.

I would encourage you to spend some time at this part of the Carnaval as well.

Here I added some more pictures so you can follow the link below and see the special travelogue.

So there is more to the Carnaval that just games and Bonhomme :-)

Comments