Palace Royal Hotel

775, avenue Honore-Mercier, Quebec City, Quebec, G1R 6A5, Canada

• Jefie's Profile Photo

Great location, good price

What's great about this hotel is its location - it is located on the lively rue Saint-Jean, right by the Carre d'Youville, and just a few steps away from the Old City. So you can drive up to the hotel, leave your car with the valet service and walk up to all the downtown attractions. And even though it is a prime location, the hotel offers pretty decent rates. It was built less than 10 years ago so all the rooms are new, clean and comfortable. At the center of the hotel, you'll find the indoor swimming pool and spa - in fact, many of the rooms offer balconies overlooking the pool area, which makes it feel like a year-round tropical garden. Also, the hotel's restaurant, Le Beffroi, is one of the best steakhouses in the city (and they mix the best margaritas!).

Unique Quality: The swimming pool is great, and during winter time, there is an ice rink located just across the street.

Directions: Close to the Old City area

More about Palace Royal Hotel

Christmas stay in Quebec City

by leeaf

My wife and I will be in Quebec City December 24-31. We are considering staying at Hotel Palace Royal. We have been quoted $139.00 CND for a small suite. Can anyone tell us about this hotel? We are especiall interested in how close it is to the walls of the old city. Any advise on what to do in Quebec City at that time will be appreciated. We hope not to have to rent a car and spend most of our time in the old city and nearby. Thanks in adavance. Lee Faulkner

by shashasharon

trust me I know Quebec city very well..it is my absolute favorite hotel in Quebec..all of the rooms have balconies that look out onto the pool..it is situated right at Palace Royale which is at the start of the walls, very close to rue st jean..you will not need a car if you are hanging out in Quebec City...I have a ton of suggestions but they are mostly driving ones..check some of my former forum answers..give me a little idea of what you would like and I will think about it and reply...have a good time

by violette_ca

Hi and welcome to Quebec :-)

Hotel Palace Royal is a brand new hotel with a restaurant and a very nice interior tropical garden. The restaurant is a steak house and sea food. Prices around 8,00$ for diner and 20,00$ for souper.

A little stroll down Rue St-Jean, about 150 meters from the fortified walls, you will find an oasis in the heart of Old Quebec.

Don't miss the Christmas store on rue Buade.

Have a nice trip!!

by Peggypooh

My husband and I stayed at that very hotel one March break with our 2 children. We loved it and it was withing walking distance to the walls of Old Quebec. We would definitely stay ther again. We pretty much parked our car the entire stay and walked to everything. I can recomment it enough!

Comments