130 rue du Quai, Saint-Simeon, G0T 1X0, Canada

Booking.com Priceline.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Worst customer service EVERRRRRRR

I would never recommend this Motel even to my enemy and here is why...its disgusting and not cleaned well. dead and alive insects are left here and there around the bedroom. When we address this matter to the reception he would simply give us a Raid product and says there is no other bedrooms left. Having a 6 months old baby we had no choice but to leave back home at 10pm since there was no way we would be sleeping in that kind of place after we noticed them.when we gave the key back to the reception, we clearly said i don't believe you and you are doing that scene to have your money back. After a few arguments about how bad the service was and how we would never recommend that place he then changed his mind and his version and asked us to wait so he would check if there was other bedrooms (although when my husband went and first explained the matter he didn't seem bothered and without checking just confirmed the motel was full!!!!!!) Being told that we are liars and doesn't take our concern seriously (especially with a 6 months old baby). Never again am i going to that motel!!! If you don't want to throw your money away and enjoy your stay in that area...dont go to Motel Belvedere! Poor service and cheap place!!!!

Unique Quality: The Jacuzzi can only fit about 4 people so never had the chance to even go in it after we paid in advance for 3 nights!!!!!

• tayloretc's Profile Photo

Stay for the view

The Motel Vue Belvédère is a motel, with everything that entails. It’s pretty non-descript, except for one thing – the view. Because it’s set so high up the hill, the rooms in front with balconies have an unobstructed view of the river. Besides that, the location is fine. The beach is a short walk downhill, and an even shorter walk uphill gets you to a couple of restaurants, a billiards hall, and a good convenience store for anything you could need for your stay. I think during the summer it must be noisier, because just below is the road for the ferry, and a campground on the beach. Reception was efficient and helpful.

The rooms are fine (at least mine was). Large, clean, fairly large fridge, reasonably comfortable furniture. The bathroom had one of the smallest tubs I’ve ever seen – kid’s size, including very low knobs. Otherwise, it looked clean, and fairly new. The one complaint I had was that I couldn’t turn off the balcony light – I’d have loved to leave the curtains open to wake with the sunrise.

Comments