4295 Boulevard Bourque, Sherbrooke, J1N 1S4, Canada
Comfort Inn Sherbrooke
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Booking.com

More about Sherbrooke

hope you like to ski!!hope you like to ski!!

sherbrooke from the top of the hillsherbrooke from the top of the hill

Travel Tips for Sherbrooke

DonT' worry..it's NOT...

by Deus_ultima

DonT' worry..it's NOT YOU!
People here are not the friendliest.and people in Magog are know to give you bad directions if you ask any. And the service in restaurants is slow.

But!! There are so many beautifull things in the area and activities, you'll be able to go over these misaps I'm sure.

Auberge Georgeville : This...

by Chrystalain

Auberge Georgeville : This place is also fantastic. This is the oldest hotel in Quebec. We went to eat there in July 1999. The food was excellent. They serve gastronomic food. A little expensive, but it worth it. For a romantic dinner...
71, chemin Channel
Georgeville
Québec J0B 1T0
Tél : (819) 843-8683
Fax : (819) 843-5045
Réservations / Reservations: 1-888-843-8686 http://www.fortune1000.ca/georgeville/

Snow, snow and more snow

by nycwinnie

"Icy Wonderland"

I've never seen more snow in my life. It's tall, it's everywhere. I'm pretty sure they don't see ground from October till April, but it was beautiful. The people are soooo sweet (learn a little French, will ya??) and loads of fun. Catch a Canadiennes Hockey game at the Bell Center if you're at all a fan- it was a blast.

RhondaRuth's new Sherbrooke Page

by RhondaRuth

Wow! I say I was in Sherbrooke, Canada and the whole country lights up on the map!!

Well I'm afraid I've only been to Sherbrooke and that was for two days to watch friends playing in a softball tournament. It was fun and most people there were nice. We got snubbed by a few because we didn't speak French, but hey, so be it. We drove up from New Hampshire, through Vermont and to Sherbrooke which is a short distance from Vermont.

I would love to go to Quebec City and Montreal someday also.

Comments