Value Score No Data
Good For Business
No Service, No Respect
The front desk staff do not know how to process the most simple of transactions. We were to register under a Third party credit card, the room was booked by the card-holder. All information was faxed to the motel. We registered. We informed the front desk that we were going to sleep immediately and that we did not want to be disturbed. That was at 18:00Hm. The front desk staff realized that they didn't know what to do. so at 20:15 they called the room requesting alternate payment. Then they called at 21:00, and 21:15, and 21:30. Realizing we were not going to get any sleep that night we went to the desk gave them an alternate credit card, and checked out. They had to check the room to ensure we didn't damage it.
The room was filthy at check-in. It smelled of old grease, or sweat, perhaps human oil. There was a pervading odour of mold and/or mildew (to which I am allergic)as well. The bathtub surface was scratched and rusted. The towels, hand-towels, and washcloths were frayed, yellow, and grey. But they were supposed to be white.
The staff and management offer no consideration for their guests. Indeed the registration card says they may enter the room at ANY time.
NOTICE TO GUESTS:
1) This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for the safety and well being of its' guests, nor their property. Nor for the loss of money, jewellery or valuables of any kind beloning to Customer/Guests.
2) All customers have to abide by the rules posted in the office. The management reserves the right to change these rules verbally, at any time.
3) Room payment is to be paid in advance, or we will lock you out without notice and keep your personal property that is left in the room.
4)Once paid and checked in, NO REFUNDS will be given. Regardless of the reason, even if the motel is at fault.
5)Management has the right to enter occupied rooms at any time day or night without consulting the occupant of the room.
6) Monthly and weekly rentals must be paid in advance, NO REFUNDS will be made for early check-out.
7) No Customer/Guest may party at anytime. The Management reserves the right to disturb the Customer/Guest at anytime.
8) Check-out time is 11:00 am at 11:01 you will be charged for the day, no exceptions.
So obviously, Customer care and service is not high on their priorty list. Getting as much of your money for as little as possible IS. My bedding was not changed from the previous guest, which was obvious by the hair on the pillow and sheets. I slept atop the bedcovers.
They are changing their name to INNTOWNER as their reputation is catching up with them.
The owner (Kulbir Mavi) I was told has five of these fleabags in the city of Regina. I am told I know nothing about running a hotel. I was a hotel accountant for 12 years. My family owns and operates an 1880 room hotel in the Chamonix in France. I may not know much above running hotels, but I know more than this whole family combined.
I cannot put a rating on this motel as it defies all accommodation standards, everywhere. I can say, a ditch would have been more ameniable. And given the option of staying at the Knights Inn at 1009 Albert Street, Regina Saskatchewan or a cold wet ditch, I'd take the ditch.
I have cancelled the Credit Card I used as alternate payment. Guess what, they charged the original card no problem. They probably would have charged both in the end.
Do NOT STAY at the Inntowner/Knights Inn in Regina. Do not stay anywhere near 1009 Albert Street. If the owner/Operator is Kulbir Mavi do not register. Do not give any form of payment!!!!!!
Unique Quality: This motel is outstanding in its' lack of service, lack of knowledge of the service industry, and overall disrespect for the people who choose to stay there.
You pay way too much to be treated like they choose to treat you.
FLEA BAG does not adequately describe the atmosphere.
The photos on their website at http://www.knightsinn.ca are when it was a member of the Comfort Inn group, the front desk clerk seemed very proud that the Comfort Inn would not affiliate itself with the owner/operator and his establishments. They may even officially change their name to the InnTowner.
Popular Hotels in Regina
2125 Victoria Ave., Regina
777 Albert Street, Regina
1919 Saskatchewan Drive, Regina
3221 E. Eastgate Dr., Regina
Explore the World
- Courtyard By Marriott Niagara Falls
- InterContinental Singapore
- Best Western Atlanta Six Flags
- Hotel Poseidon
- GRAND WASHINGTON
- Hilton Atlanta Airport
- Apartamento Almar Albufeira
- Hotel Palmanova Palace
- The Lalit New Delhi
- Avalon Hotel
- Holiday Inn Dayton Mall
- Villager Lodge Cliff House
- Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive
- Grand Hyatt Washington