Colonial Square Motel

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 55 reviews
Booking.com Hotels.com

worst experience ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 11, 2011

Hotel attendant very rude. Checked in for a smoking room after a 8 hour road trip... when I get to my room there was no ashtray so I called the front desk to ask them to bring me one, she then informs me it is a non-smoking establishment. I immediately packed my things back up and asked for my money back. They refused and when I'm upset over it the manager Waqar Younous then tells me to "SHUT UP!". UNBELIEVABLE!!! ...more discussion and still refusal to refund my money. Only after 45 min and if I were write an apology and after a room inspection to ensure I hadn't smoked in the room did they finally refund my money. So incredibly humiliating. This motel hasn't a clue about hospitality. Verging on dirty, low-life stealing.

Directions: 8th St

taryn21's Profile Photo

Nice hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 21, 2004

When in Saskatoon, I stayed at the Colonial Square Motel. Prices for rooms range from $69-79 CDN. This was a nice clean, quiet motel located on 8th Street. 8th Street is pretty central to many things in Saskatoon, so it is within walking distance to many restaurants and places to shop.

Unique Quality: For more listings of accommodations in Saskatoon, go to www.tripadvisor.com.

Nearby Colonial Square Motel

• Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Saskatoon Travel Forum

Need advice about Saskatoon, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Saskatoon and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Saskatoon hotel reviews