Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
The High Country Inn for me was a great property with lots of Character. The rooms were great, it wasn't expensive, the food was great and they had a great bar with a deck.
The bar had lots of character with artifacts from the gold rush era and plenty of great local beers on tap.
It really is a great place to hang your hat while in Whitehorse!
Unique Quality: A very large Canadian Mountie greets you as you can see in the picture and a great character to the bar.
Popular Hotels in Whitehorse
Sundog Retreat Box 20842 Whitehorse
411 Main Street, Whitehorse
91622 Alaska Highway, Whitehorse
4051 4th Ave., Whitehorse
Explore the World
- Hostal Casablanca
- Amora Riverwalk
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Port Douglas
- Best Western Rotterdam
- Iroquois Hotel
- Indra Regent Hotel - Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Barcelo Torquay Imperial Hotel
- Hotel TOP Olympic
- Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul - Moda
- Pierre et Vacances Porte de Versailles
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Lemoore
- River Oaks Condos
- Hotel Lancelot
- Lees Inn Anderson