4220 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 1K1, Canada

See Amenities
Ericasmurf99's Profile Photo

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 27, 2010

This hotel was fine. The area where you enter is beautiful, but the rooms are so/so. Bed was fine, bathroom was fine, close to gas station and McDonalds. No free breakfast. :(

Management Cruel to Patrons

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 13, 2006

I am very disappointed in the Grey Fox Karaoke at the Songbird Lounge. The host, Gary Lachance is arrogant and does not treat the guests with respect. One day I put up songs to sing, but he must not have liked my singing because I only got to sing the one song the whole night. It was that way with my friends too. But I noticed that a couple of people sang many songs, sometimes several in a row.
I also got a chance to go to the other Karaoke at the Discovery Bar and found it to be far more superior. At least I got to sing my share of songs as did everyone else.

The hotel is a great place to stay. The staff is caring and accomodating, however, I do not recommend going to the Songbird Lounge to sing as you will probably be disappointed and you will most likely leave feeling abused, unimportant, and totally disatisfied.

Unique Quality: Great food!

Nearby Yukon Inn

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Whitehorse Travel Forum

Need advice about Whitehorse, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Whitehorse and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Whitehorse hotel reviews