Coyote Flaco Backpackers

Good For No Data

More about Mexico City

Cheers!Cheers!

Monumento a CuauhtemocMonumento a Cuauhtemoc

Buffet Samplings at Los Murales (Zona Rosa)Buffet Samplings at Los Murales (Zona Rosa)

Templo Mayor MuseumTemplo Mayor Museum

Transportation from Teotihuacan to Guananjuato

by amybbb

Hi, just want to check if there are any direct bus/ transportation from Teotihuacan to Guananjuato?? Any time schedule??
also, are there any lockers for lugguage at Teotihuacan bus station?? Thanks a lot1

by osoeno

No, you will have to return to autobuses norte, the northern bus station. You can check your luggage there. If you dont have too much luggage you can take the subway to autobuses del norte, check your bags, visit Teotihuacan, return to norte then catch a bus to guanajuato. If you have a lot of luggage, take a taxi to Norte.

by neverstoptravel

No lockers for your lugguage at Teotihuacan. Do as above suggested, take your bus to Guanajuato at autobus norte.

by cindi5775

Hi Amy,

I can't help you with your bus transportation question, but I can help you if you have questions about Guanajuato.

My husband and I have lived in Guanajuato (the city) for the past 5+ years and have done some traveling in the region.

Have a great trip!

Cindi

Travel Tips for Mexico City

visit Chapultapec Park! There...

by BellaDom

visit Chapultapec Park! There is a zoo, lovely landscaping, and a pond that people rowed in. One man kept coming back and forth, waiting for us to take his picture. As a gawky 13 year old, my fondest memory was in a cafe where 2 waiters brought a stack of paper placemats out. My grandmother had to tell me that it didn't take two strapping young men to carry paper placemats - they just wanted to see me! True or not, it still makes me feel good to this day!

Alot of affection

by malianrob

One thing that I noticed and then my sister also mentioned was that the people here show so much affection to eachother. Couples holding hands hugging and kissing on the street was very common. Alot of touchy feely, not in a disrespectful way, but in a very nice very affectionate manner.
I probably saw more affection here than at any other place I have ever visited. I was staying in the Zona Rosa neighborhood which I later found out was a high homosexual area. Nothing wrong with that But it was the same thing here.
It didnt make us feel uncomfortable rather it made me kinda miss my honey. :)
I guess next time I will have to bring him.

A good website for.... Part 2

by Laura_Mexico

... Continued from "A good website for expatriates & visitors" tip.

As I was saying, Mexican cuisine and the crime situation in Mexico City are only 2 of the many aspects about which people are misinformed abroad. They come to find out the truth only when they have the chance of experiencing "the real thing" by spending a few days in Mexico. But there are many people who do not have such chance and they continue to believe a bunch of things which are not true. So I think you might find a few useful tips on this site which may help you start finding out what THE REAL Mexico is like --- at least the info I've found here so far has turned out to be trustworthy. As usual: don't believe everything you read/hear, but at least from my quick surfing I found this site to be quite impartial and objective in their assessments and the information they provide, very much like VT. So I think you can have a pretty good idea of what things are like in Mexico from visiting it.

Good luck when traveling to our beautiful country! Enjoy your stay!!

Coyoacan

by christinenoel

Most know that Coyoacan is a beautiful, peaceful part of Mexico City. The plazas there are fantastic, and the weekends are always FULL of people and things to see. There are great cafes for dessert, interesting ice cream flavors to sample, cool shops, etc. But one of my favorite parts of Coyoacan lies south of the whole plaza area, across the street Miguel Angel de Quevedo. Over there, you can wind in and out of the very beautiful streets, spotting amazing churches and friendly people. I got some fantastic pictures over there!

Malls

by jumanuel

Mexico city is in Mexico one of the cities where you can find the new fashion style stores. Santa Fe is the biggest mall in Latin America, you can find all disigners stores, and much more.
Fun for your kids, good restaurants, music, shoes, jewerly - all that you can need.

Santa fe and Perisur are the best malls you can find in the city. Clothes.

Comments