Fiesta Inn Tlalnepantla

Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz #22 Colonia Centro, Mexico City, Central Mexico 54000, Mexico
Fiesta Inn Tlalnepantla
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Mexico City

Eva & CinthyaEva & Cinthya

santa fesanta fe

only picture from insideonly picture from inside

STREET SCULPTURESTREET SCULPTURE

by mariposa37

Hi Everyone, I made it to Mexico but have not found a place to stay yet, Any recs for a place in Linda Vista or Zona Rosa please????? Im a little bit lost right now please help, thank you!

Re: IN Mexico City now, urgently need suggestions for room or apt near in Linda Vista or Zona Rosa

by ViajesdelMundo

You don't state a preference of cost, but we always stay at HOTEL GENEVE which is in the Zona Rosa and well situated and very helpful and courteous staff and a wonderful history of its own!

see my TIP: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/f8c86/e9cb4/3/

I recommended it to my good friends from Heidelberg last year when they came and they also loved it!

BUENA SUERTE'!

by GlobeTrekr

If you are having lots of trouble, send Laura a message. She lives in Mexico City and I'm sure she'll be able to help you out.

Travel Tips for Mexico City

Get to know people that have been there before

by HectorSergio

You have to visit Centro Historico (Historical Center), it is where the city concentrates at. There are pre-colombian, post-colombian, classic and neo-classic museums and expos. Shops are located by type i.e. clothing, electrinics, musical, etc. Palacio de Govierno and La Catedral sit around Zocalo, the city's most important square. Being that my family is from there, I miss the people and the culture, not to mention the food. On one ocassion my uncle took me to Chapultepec to visit the Castillo and he gave me a detailled tour of it. Explaining to me why we speak spanish and not the native tongues, my uncle showed my the past present and what appears to be the future of such a great city. He also took me to see the zoo, and La Feria, an amusement park within Chapultepec.

DIA 3

Today you will visit...

by vela_candela

DIA 3

Today you will visit la Plaza de las tres culturas, la Basilica de Guadalupe, then you can have a walk, coffee and go shopping in Condesa and San Angel, at night have a quick look at the mariachi revelation in Plaza Garibaldi.

Shoe shine

by acemj

Everywhere I went in Mexico City, I saw shoe shiners on the corner. On my third day in town, after spending some time walking the dusty paths around the pyramids at Teotihucanan, I decided that my shoes could use a shine. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that is was only 12 pesos for the service and the guy did a terrific job. I gave him 20 pesos and he seemed pleased. That's still under 2 bucks for a service worth a lot more.

Clothes with Hidden Pockets

by Aptypo

There are various ways in which people carry money and important documents in hidden pockets in their clothes. Another option is cotton UNDERWEAR WITH POCKETS to store the buffer cash. Tailors in any part of the world will sew a small ZIPPERED POCKET inside the front of your trousers.

Xochimilco. Far to the south...

by kucha

Xochimilco. Far to the south of the city is the only remaining evidence that Mexico City was once a large lake. A swampy system of canals remains and provides a great Sunday afternoon destination. Hire a colorful boat and float around the waterways, listening to floating bands, picking up snacks or a beer from floating vendors and get off and explore a few of the archeological sites on dry land.

Comments