Lepanto Hotel Mexico City

Guerrero 90 Col. Buenavista, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 06300, Mexico
Hotel Lepanto
Orbitz.com CheapTickets.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 37% less and rated 11% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Mexico City

stuck on the meterostuck on the metero

National PalaceNational Palace

Rivera Mural at SEPRivera Mural at SEP

Mexican Traditional candiesMexican Traditional candies

New in Mexico City

by solitudemadness

Is there a magazine with classified ads on apartment rental or spanish lessons? Am also desperately looking for a playmate for my 5 year old daughter.

by ViajesdelMundo

HI - welcome to VT and to Mexico City!! Mexico is my adopted country, too; but I am across the water near the southern end of the Baja Peninsula. If I were you, I would look up some people on VT who live in MC and then personally email them; use the search at the top for MC and then click those who live there.
I'm sure you will get plenty of assistance; and good luck!!

Also, I love singapore!! Been there a dozen times over the last 40 yrs; most recently 2007, and I met my husband there!

TRISH

by solitudemadness

Thank you for your advice :-) Will do just that.

by Laura_Mexico

There are many places where you can find ads, here are just a few websites (or you can buy the printed versions on a newsstand too):

Segunda mano: http://www.segundamano.com.mx/
El universal: http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/
Milenio: http://www.anumex.com/milenio/

As for a playmate for your daugther, I don't think you'll find that on the newspaper but rather when she starts going to school or you move to a place where there are kids. Big apartment complexes are good for that as they usually have playgrounds where you will be able to find other kids who whill play with your daughter.

Cheers.

Travel Tips for Mexico City

Visit the Plaza de la...

by Ronald_T

Visit the Plaza de la Constitución (Constitution Square), popularly known as the “Zócalo”. The Constitution Square is the second large one in the world, behind the Red Square in Moscow. It is also the square you can find the Cathedral of Mexico City, Metropolitan Sagrarium and the National Palace. More pictures you find in the “Plaza de la Constitución travelogue ”. That is on the upper right corner on this page ;-)

Now, before “El Caballito”...

by Ronald_T

Now, before “El Caballito” placed in front of the National Museum it was standing first on the busy crossing of Reforma, Bucarelli, Guerrero and Juárez streets. It was under pressure of the people that “El Caballito” removed to the front of the National Museum. The “Little Horse” went on this corner a modern monument, called. “Torre El Caballito”. Well, the first time I saw it I thought it was a chicken, my girlfriend was thinking about an elephant. If this is modern art, give me the classical art please ;-)

...as I was only there for a...

by Lys-Noir

...as I was only there for a couple of hours I don't have much information from this trip! Here is anyway a link which give some other infos MEXICO CITY

...And one thing is for sure: I'll be back...
____________________
Holà! Glad you stopped by ...

Futbol

by chris_i79

The number 1 sport in Mexico is of course Futbol (soccer). There are many teams that play weekends throughout the country. Mexico City is home to many of the teams with America playing in the huge Stadium Azteca and the University Pumas playing in the old Olympic Stadium being amoing them. Even if you are not a futbol fan, attending a game is still worth while to see the passonite fans at there best chanting team songs and celebrating offensive chances. Tickets to game vary from 50 pesos to 230 pesos +. My only advice would be to check which teams are playing and try to avoid wearing team colors to avoid making any unwanted enemies for the day.

Shopping near Zocalo

by karenincalifornia

As we were exploring the neighborhoods around the Zocalo, we came across a garment district behind the National Palace. There were numerous stores selling the most gorgeous children's dresses.

We found a store that sold extremely high quality dresses, much better quality than the typical dress one can find in a US department store.

My daughter, in this picture, is wearing the beautiful dress we bought in Mexico City - for the equivalent of about USD $15. Buy dresses. Lots of them.

I regret that I did not buy a dress in successively larger sizes, so my daughter could have a beautiful new dress from Mexico City every year.

Now she won't wear them. :-(

Comments