Radisson Paraiso Hotel Mexico City

Cuspide No 53, Col. Parque del Pedregal, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 14020, Mexico

Expedia.com Travelocity Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• the worst hotel in my life

Indeed, apart from the scarce lighting due to exahusted and not replaced lamps, when we came back to our room the second day of our stay we found that the Hotel reused the same USED AND DIRTY towels we used the day before, and on which we walked over. There were very big dirty spots. However, they put again the towels well folded as they were new!
    EVEN WORSE: Before checking out, I WAS OBLIGED to pay a tip. Now, apart from the fact that in Mexico this is not the rule, and in any case that must be a my choice, what they did is incredible= on a my ALREADY SIGNED and PAID BILL, THEY ADDED the tip amount by themselves. When I said that I had already paid, they answered that there is a tip indicated over my signature!

Unique Quality: The worst hotel in my life. That is even worse by taking into account its category and number of "stars".

Directions: nothing