Nieto 102, Aguascalientes, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 20000, Mexico
Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about Aguascalientes

Train modelTrain model

Outside the Train museum complexOutside the Train museum complex

With my cousinWith my cousin

la Catrinala Catrina

Travel Tips for Aguascalientes

Hiring a Magician or Clown in Aguascalientes

by rmdw

If you're looking to hire a magician ("mago") or clown ("payasos") in Aguascalientes, here's a quick guide:

Payaso FOS:

El Mago Blanco y su Mucñeco Don Cheto:
Tel.- 978-2723 or 978-3549

Plasti-Fiesta:
Tel.- 918-2828

Note: The numbers shown are local to Aguascalientes. If you're calling from the U.S. or Canada then the prefix is: 011-52-449-### - ####.

IN the beaten path: El...

by ephobius

IN the beaten path: El Encierro bronze sculpture (6 meter tall), just outside the bullfight ring. 7 bulls (1 ton each) and a rancher driving them to the corrida (bullfight). Great spot to take pictures.

Otra Gente (Other People)

by rmdw

Here are some other people I met in Aguascalientes. They attended the same Quinze Años event as I did.

I met Enrique & Paloma at the Quinze Años event I was invited to. They're very unique in that they both grew up in Aguascalientes. Most everyone else I met moved from somewhere else in Mexico.

And here are Enrique's parents and his sister. They all seem like very, very nice people.

I ran across this pair strolling across the Zocalo (central city square). You can see a closeup of the little boy in the Niños travelogue

This is the first time I met Edie Eger. She had flown down to Aguascalientes to give a seminar about her life philosophy that no one needs to be a perpetual victim. I was so impressed that I contacted her late and offered to build her website. And so I did: www.DrEdie.com.

Comments