Mision La Serena

Calle del Faro No. 7, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, 23400, Mexico

More about Cabo San Lucas

Me with dorado (mahi mahi)Me with dorado (mahi mahi)

At Lands EndAt Lands End

look how much fun at the timeshare we did buylook how much fun at the timeshare we did buy

Eileen watching the activities - Giggling MarlinEileen watching the activities - Giggling Marlin

Has anyone stayed at The Mexican Inn B&B?

by flora1

I've read good things about Norman Diego's The Mexican Inn in downtown Cabo on other travel websites. Can anyone confirm?

Re: Has anyone stayed at The Mexican Inn B&B?

by ViajesdelMundo

I live just up the coast and have not even heard of this place, but by the map, I must have been past it numerous times. By the website and write-ups, it seems fine; I do know that there are a few small nice little places in that area; so you should have no problem.

I, too, would like to know about it firsthand; as sometimes we want a small place to stay overnight so we don't have to drive back home(75 miles) after a function.

Re: Has anyone stayed at The Mexican Inn B&B?

by flora1

It really doesn't look fancy from the outside but very charming indoors! I like the location as we will have our 2 adult sons with us for a family holiday getaway, and this seems to be near the attractions. Quite reasonable, too.

Travel Tips for Cabo San Lucas

Desert and Ocean and Booze....nothing else.

by EL_Bobbo

Cabo is about sun, fun, and drinking. It's not a high dollar Caribbean Island, or a Euro destination. It's VERY casual and relaxed. Everyone has fun, but may not be the best place for a family trip. Try Loreto or somewhere up in the Sea of Cortez. Geeez....I have been 11 times and the only things I remember are when I see the pictures later.
I did get stuck in a hurricano and caught a huge marlin. At least that is what the photos tell me....... I drink too much though.

Keep It Simple

by FOURPIRSQ

Swim suit
Shorts
T-shirt
Something easy and comfortable for an evening on the town
comfortable sandles
A hat is a must
Sunglasses the hotel I stayed at provided soap, hair shampoo, towles, hair dryer, and toilet paper. Bring everything else. What ever you fell like lugging around. My aunt brought with her a suitcase of water. You don't need to do this, just buy it there for about us$1.00. However, we did drink it all and she had an extra suitecase to bring back goodies in!

Experience A Day With Dolphins And More....

by Seasideangel

I just returned from Cabo, Mexico and I had a wonderful trip. We stayed at the Fiesta American Grand, which I will have to tell you is a true 5 star experience. It is not just beautiful but the staff, food, pools, spa & service is amazing. While we were there we experienced a once-in-a-lifetime day at Cabo-Dolphins. This is a pretty new attraction that allows you to have a one to one connection with dolphins. We were lucky enough to have a little girl dolphin, born in 2002 named Ende. She was the sweetest creature I have ever met. We danced, kissed and she gave me a belly ride too. The trainers are as entertaining as the dolphins as well. The water is cold and shocking at first, but you seem to forget all that once you have a dolphin kissing your cheek. Don't miss doing this. At night we went to a lovely resteraunt called Ediths. The food and atmosphere were perfect. One more thing, we took a snorkle cuise with CaboMar. They are a class act group of fun guys. They took at to see the famous Arch of Cabo & Lover Beach. Both of these are must see if you go to Cabo. Fun, Fun, Fun! We did the always crazy, Giggling Marlin Club as well as Cabo Wabo too. I love Cabo and hope to go again one day. Beautiful, tropical and worth seeing!

Surfing outside of town - Cerritos

by bruingirl

A little known area about an hour outside of Cabo is a place called Cerritos, or Santa Lucia de los Cerritos. You will need to rent a car to get here, but it is just wonderful! Obviously, the avid surfers know about this place because it's totally secluded and you have to take a dirt road to get here. Once you are here though, the water is beautiful and the waves are great for a beginner-intermediate surfer. The place is secluded enough so you don't have to worry about waiting to catch a wave. Some people will camp here to just surf and hang out. To get here, you take the highway from Cabo San Lucas and head towards Todos Santos. Around KM 66, you will see several dirt roads heading towards the beach. Any one of them should take you to the water. There is a one-man "surf shop" by the beach. You can rent a board and wetsuit for US$20. He's a cool cat and very friendly. His "shop" is out of a camper so when you get towards the water, look for a camper with a sign on it. We spent one of the most relaxing and enjoyable afternoons at this pretty beach! :)

My favorite club in Cabo

by Landshark+3 about Kaboo

The thing I liked best about this club was the decore and atmosphere. The inside was all done in bamboo and had a cool green glow from the neon signs. Early in the evening only the front half is open, around 9:30 they pull back the cutains and the club comes alive. There's a guy on the stage in back doing a fire show and the music is pounding it really get's things going. There is a cage were girls dance inside and a rain forest shower where they sometimes dance too also a swing about 15 feet tall above the people that girls get up on and swing over the crowd. I just love the way they place partied. Just beach casual to semi dressed up.

Comments