Norman Diego's The Mexican Inn

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, 23450, Mexico
CheapTickets.com Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com

More about Cabo San Lucas

Another photo by LarryAnother photo by Larry

Right before getting seasickRight before getting seasick

Of course I am Hot!Of course I am Hot!

Aki & Eileen having a blast- El Squid RoeAki & Eileen having a blast- El Squid Roe

Best time to go

by lps000lps

When is the best time of year to visit Cabo?
If we go for four days, does it matter if it is a weekend or not?
Are there special festivals we should try to catch?
Thanks for your help.

Re: Best time to go

by ViajesdelMundo

of course it depends upon what is important to you: are you freezing somewhere up north in the winter? then CSL is great for a break then; altho within the Christmas/NY timeframe, air tickets will be much higher......also during the Easter/SpringBreak timeframe, air tickets are quite high.

depends if you are interested in the world-class deep sea fishing, as the season varies due to species and weather

it gets very hot and humid in the dead of summer, usually July for a couple months, but of course different people have dif tolerances and all the big hotels have air con with pools, etc.

You don't really want to come during late AUG thru SEPT as that is hurricane season; but the air fares will be lower.

Re: Best time to go

by ViajesdelMundo

sorry, forgot about yr other questions: NO, other than a better airfare, I don't think coming here is any dif to be on a wknd or not.

Cabo isn't really big about Festivals but at Dia de los Muertos, Christmas and Easter (Semana Santa) there may be some special local flavor in the form of parades and church services. I'm not sure how much they go into for Independence Day, but that is height of hurricane season (Sept 16). Our little town,(Los Barriles) just up the road 75 miles has a parade then and for Carnaval and of course 20 NOV celebrating Revolution Day. One of the biggest holidays here is MOTHERS DAY and a lot of businesses close.

Here is a link listing the Festivals: http://vivasancarlos.com/Calendar.html

Travel Tips for Cabo San Lucas

Best for Snorkeling and Scuba

by iam1wthee

Just about every place we passed along the beaches had fish. Even if you are not good at snorkeling and scuba, if you just stick your head into the water you will see fish swimming below you.

The waters can be a bit rough in December and I do not recommend begginners during that time.

Bring sunblock and sunglasses

by spartan

Pack light as it can get very hot and humid in Cabo, plus it's a long drive to and from the airport. Bring the bare essentials, swimsuit, shorts, t-shirt, tank top...lol A regular camera will do just fine

Cactus'

by lil_traveller

We went to Divorce beach which is on the other side of Lover's Beach and let me tell you, I don't think I've ever been on sand so hot! I thought the skin on my feet were going to burn off...literally! We went snooping around the beach and found a lot of cool cactus' and one even got stuck in my dads' arm without him even noticing...quite funny.

Handcrafted art...

by Ronald_T about Tierra Huichol

This shop offers you a wide range of the Huichol Indians arts. Those Indians (living in the dessert of Real de Catorce) make really beautiful things and from the moment we came inside, we knew we were going to buy here.
Also, the boss was helping us to get all discounts we wanted for activities in Cabo. Maybe he did because we told him to spend our US$ 50 discount in this shop. The only thing we had to do was going to a timeshare presentation. But the discounts were worth it...

Fun both day and night

by Landshark+3 about Giggling Marlin

This place is definetly for mexico partying. They have great drink specials and lots of good modern music. I think it would have been a little bit better if we were there on Spring Break. Very casual sandles, shorts, whatever.

Comments