Playa Del Sol Los Cabos

3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Cabo San Lucas y San Jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, BCS 23409, Mexico
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 28% less than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Playa Del Sol Los Cabos

Playa Del Sol

by opportunistinmexico about Timeshare Presentation-Canadians work in there

I meet Abrahan @ the Mega Store, he offered me 6 tickets tfor the swimming with the dolphins,
They pick us up from the hotel @ 8:00 am, when we got there they said that they were not going to give us the tickets to the dolphins because they were sold out, so we told them to give us the money ($165.00 x 6) = $900.00
they said that they only have budget for $600.00 we agreed, we had breakfast, we order a la cart because we did not like the menu, you can only choose from 3 plates and offered to pay, if it was necessary, of course they did not charge us. we haven't buy yet.
we had the presentation, we ordered all kind of drinks and 60 minutes later we told them that we had reservations for a fishing trip at 11:00 am.
We got $600.00 plus breakfast and taxi paid to town. If you want to buy at this place, offer them $11,000.00 for two bedroom for 2 weeks for 52 weeks plus you can get 2 weeks with RCI for free every year. Do not pay more that that. period.

Replica of a Frida dressReplica of a Frida dress

tortilla soup.tortilla soup.

AirportoAirporto

Famous for horseback rides along the beachFamous for horseback rides along the beach

Looking for a fine dining experience with a swimmable beach!

by CCRESPO53

Looking to go to Cabo with my girlfriend. We are both in our late 20's and love to eat GREAT food. We stayed at the Cancun Palace and loved it because it was an adult only all-inclusive gourmet resort. We didnt get treated like spring breakers, and if we wanted to venture out and party we simply took a 10 minute bus ride tot he strip.

So we are basically looking for the same experience, but in Cabo San Lucas!

So what are the best resorts for fine dining, and swimable beaches???

Thanks!

by travelgourmet

Sorry, but Cabo San Lucas is a spring break oasis in Baja California and a heavy party tourist zone all year round. You may like to try San Jose del Cabo closer to the airport and about 22 miles to Cabo San Lucas. More refined and many fine dining locations.

by CCRESPO53

Thats what people told us about Cancun but I think it depends on where you stay. The Royal in Cancun was an adult only resort, with virtually no young people or spring breakers. We were about the youngest in the resort, and we liked it beause we had the night life only a short bus ride away. I know I would be happy with going back to the Royal but we are looking to try new places..

by ranger49

You can research Cabo de San Lucas here

Otherwise just type the location suggested made by Travelgourmet into the destination search box at top right of the page.
Good luck - hope you find your dream location.

by juliogg

cABO HAS IT ALL. Hands down , the TOP Resort is the "One and Only" PALMILLAS. After this then I would also recomend the "Marquis". For a great beach with a great beach club try the NIKI beach clud at the "ME" at Melia Resort on MEDANOS Beach. This is the place and you will also be able to rent jet skis to visit the Arch.

by ViajesdelMundo

here is a good listing of beach descriptions in Cabo: http://www.loscabosguide.com/beaches/cabosanlucas.htm

it may depend upon what time of year you are going, as the climate is quite dif from now to say Spring or Summer.

The RIU PALACE has good restaurants and a better beach than much of Cabo; it is just on the northern end of town toward San Jose'.

For a truly great SWIMMING beach almost anytime, it's better in my town, Los Barriles, 45 miles north of the airport, rather than going south. We have a couple good restaurants, but mostly smaller places, as our town is smaller. You can see LB beach on my page: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/f8c86/e60a0/

by YVRDave

The Palmilla is a great place. Also check the ME Resort, Las Ventanas, The Marquis resort.
For dinner only have a look at Morgans Restaurant

by Odinnthor

Frankly, Julio covered pretty much what you appear to be looking for in Cabo. The Palmillas are perhaps a bit more golf crowd oriented, but it is a fine place.

Besides, it is hard to beat the "One and Onlys". Their Ocean Club in the Bahamas is legendary. I have been there, as well as the Le Saint Geran, on Mauritius, both whom have been around for decades. I have however not stayed at the Palmilla, but been there, and knowing how the O&Os do business, I am pretty sure that as accommodations, for what you are looking for, it pretty much rocks.

Good call Julio, but then you would know compadre....d:o)

Travel Tips for Cabo San Lucas

Christmas Time in Cabo

by toddakiyama

*Christmas time in Cabo was a pretty cool time

*There were stages set-up around town to look at and the square had shows in the evening to watch for free. It was cool to just hang-out and watch the holiday activities in Cabo, Mexico

Every Sport You Can Think Of

by Goner

There are all kinds of sports to participate in while you're in Cabo. The latest seems to be quads sitting at nearly every hotel for rent. Besides fishing, scuba diving, swimming, hiking there is a new sport - driving earthmoving equipment. I had to try it out, a first for me (LOL)

La Paz...

by Ronald_T

This is the capital city of Los Cabos, but is not even worth a visit. The beach in the city isn't nice and the good ones are too far out of town. I don't think I saw more then 50 people that day we went there. I saw La Paz as a big ghost city...

Sammy Hagar's Birthday Bash!

by Meisjodi about Cabo Wabo

Ok, this was an incredible experience and well worth the wait. Since Sammy Hagar and I share the same birthday we figured that there isn't a better place to spend my, excuse me OUR birthdays than at the annual Birthday bash at the Cabo Wabo. It was a wild and crazy time and one of the best times I have ever had! Even on trips to Cabo When Sammy was not in town the Cabo Wabo is a must see place to go. I just love it there! Oh boy do I have stories about our nights there!!!

Comments