Pueblo Bonito Blanco

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Costs 80% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• lil_traveller's Profile Photo

A cozy room

Unique Quality: Our room was good for four people, we had one room with two beds, a nice bathroom with a bath/shower, a kitchen, tv, a pull out bed, and a lovely balcony. The room was also air conditioned which helped for the hot nights.

• lil_traveller's Profile Photo

Amazing View!

This was a great hotel, it had a wonderful pool and everyday there was some kind of activity going on throughout the day. On certain days of the week there was theme nights and had a variety of food and dancing. The employees were very nice and the cleaning ladies were easy to talk to and very nice as well. The beach is right in front of the hotel and there are many umbrellas to sit under.

• Landshark+3's Profile Photo

Top Notch Resort

This place was definetly one of the best in Cobo. Perfect view of lands end, flamingos and tropical birds in the yard around the pool. Excelent staff, I was very impressed with the service and help. I was told back in Phoenix I should take my camera and camcorder as carry ona nd not leave them in my luggage. So I took them with me and when I took the taxi ride from the airport to our hotel I set them underneath my seat. During our drive we stopped and and got cervesa and restroom break and I ended up in a different seat. When we got to the hotel the bell boys got our bags out and I forgot mine under the seat. I remembered a little bit later and thought for sure they were gone for good. I told the conceir at the front desk they made a cou[ple of phone calls and the taxi brought them back about five hours later when he came back in the area at no charge. I was very thankful and impressed with the help I got and also found out, that el Pueblo Bonito was very big player in Cobo and had a lot of pull. They bought the police vehicals they needed and have the backing to really get things done there. I would also suggest to book your fishing though them. I think this is a much safer way of doing it and you get a better deal with less middle men.

Unique Quality: Like I said before pefect view of lands end. Right on the beach you can walk down to a lot of the fun beach bars, the office etc... The pool was very nice and had a couple of waterfalls, vollyball area etc.... they had a weight room and massage parlor and beauty salon for the girls who would like some extra pampering. Just all around very nice hotel. Plus next door there was there sister company El Pueblo Bonito Rosa and you could go there too and enjoy there pool and hot tubs and on the other side the yellow hotel there was a very nice pool with a swim up bar. We got a speacial deal and got our suite for 400.00 for the week I think normaly it was more like 160.00 a night so see what kind of deal you can make with them.

More about Pueblo Bonito Blanco

Loved It!

My husband and I were traveling with 2 other couples. We were all booked next door at the Melia. The Melia had issues with their internet booking and did not have rooms for us. They moved us to the Pueblo Bonito Blanco (kudos to the Melia for handling this very well well. They had to pay extra for us to stay there.) The people at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco were very polite to both us and the Melia staff. They recognized that trouble at check in can disrupt a vacation and tried very hard to make things as easy as possible for us. We had a fabulous time. We will stay here again. The rooms, service, location and restaurants were excellent.

Amazing Resort in every way!

by TripAdvisor Member LyndaOhio

We just stayed at the Pueblo Bonito blanco from March 7-14th, 2005. AMAZING resort and 5 star in every single way. We have travelled all through the caribbean and must say, this resort has it down. They understand that customer service is the KEY to making your trip extra special.

We stayed in suite 320 and it was perfect for our family. Our little 4-year old daughter just loved the pool (where she learned to swim)! The beach is beautiful, and if you just politely say 'no gracias', the sellers will NOT hound you. They were polite and simply trying to make a buck....some nice things can be bought there anyway.

We bought this resort on an e-bay auction and it was exactly as the web-site showed. They really take pride in keeping this resort clean and the housekeeping staff is on top of their game.

The only negative issue we had during our stay was related to the timeshare presentation. We had been contemplating buying a unit in Cabo so we decided to do the timeshare tour to the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach resort (sister resort on the Pacific side). Although the resort was amazing to see, the minute my husband and I asked for a moment to discuss this purchase, our timeshare experience took a turn for the worse. The girls assisting the timeshare sales men were so incredibly RUDE that any chance of us buying a unit was ruined. High pressue and rude people...avoid the timeshare tour. Wasted an entire day, even though they asked for only 90 minutes of our time!

Can't wait to visit the Pueblo again...sure we will soon.
Lynda

Fantastic Vacation; Absolute Utopia!

by TripAdvisor Member MSW

We just returned on 5/22 from 9 days at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco in Cabo San Lucas. We were so pleased with our service and the staff I need to share that with other selecting a hotel. First of all, there are only 4 hotels in Cabo on the swimming beach...this also allows you to walk to town in 10 minutes. Choices include the Meila, the PB Rosa and the PB Blanco. The hotel is pristine and offers great views of the arch, it has a great pool and the service is exceptional. We usualy select hotels from "Leading Hotels of the World" so were very pleased with the great staff, everything was clean, the water for ice and drinking in purified. Mario, at the pool will take care of your every need for drinks and snacks...tip him in cash rather than the hotel tab. He is wonderful and the bellman and maids were as well. Good restarants in town are Margaritaville, The Stop Light, Lonzillio's and several others. Within 5 minutes from the hotel beach is the Office which is very good. The Rosa is the sister property and is equally beautiful but due to the shape does not offer spectacular views, however the spa and gym are AAA and you are allowed signing priviledges at both properties. We did visit the Pacifica and the Sunset Beach, they face the Pacific and there is no "beach". They are fantastic properties but we like to walk the beach and loved the Sea of Cortez, seeing the Cruise ships and sailboats from out balcony. The Luxury Suites are wonderful but if you are a couple of 2 the Jr Suite is large and offers a great small kitchen. Take your own coffee and snacks, also visit the super-market in town and the taxi is only $5. You can bring home beer, soda and all kinds of snacks for the kitchen. The food at the hotel is very good and reasonable in price..we saved no money by going into town. The breakfast buffet at the Rosa was great. The Blanco is Greek in style and the Rosa is Roman, both are beautiful. If you stay at the Rose ask for a room close to the beach. I highly recommend these properties and am planning a second trip to the same hotel. It is rest, relaxation and sun with superior service.

!!!PERFECT!!! Cabo Vacation Pick!

First off, let me point out that I am writing this review a year after my trip because I was SO pleased with this hotel! A buddy and I decided to hit Cabo in Sept of 03. This was our first trip to Cabo, and to Mexico, so we were definitely approaching the trip expecting that some things may not be up to par to what we're used to from shooting all around the States. The Pueblo Bonito Blanco left us 100% pleased. We weren't hoping for a 5 start property in the first place, but it really surpassed our expectations. Our room had a GORGEOUS water-front view and was very comfortable and up-to-date. The Blanco really is a great place whether you are single or going as a family, etc. Food was good to great, with very good and fast room service. I couldn't believe how well our AC worked. I have houses in LA and Phx. I can't get either place nearly as cold as we could our room at the Blanco! Pretty amazing considering the sun in Cabo can make a 105 degree day in Phx seem like a cold front! The Blanco's location is also soooo much better than the Westin and Sheraton resorts if you care at all about going into town(Cabo Wabo Cantina, Giggling Marlin, etc). The Westin (just fyi... I am sitting in the Kansas City Westin Crown Center as I write this) is a beautiful property (check the pics!) but unless you bathe in raw diamonds and care nothing about money, there are MANY better choices in town for a good vacation. If I didn't care about the money (a plain hamburger is $14!!! Imagine the price of 'living it up') and the trip was for nothing but serenity and a gorgeous property, I might go there, although a honeymoon or anniversary at the Blanco would be great, too. To sum up the Blanco: Good food, great location, great rooms, friendly staff, KILLER views, good prices, (sometimes a 4th day free through Expedia!), RIGHT on the beach, near town and the marinas, great beach bars, etc. Without knowing anyone reading this, I can promise you will not be disappointed. As I mentioned earlier, we were uncertain how things would turn out, and we really loved our room/location, everything! Stay at the Blanco! It's the perfect spot for a Cabo trip! I only give it 4 stars instead of 5 because it is not a 5-star property... it's VERY nice but 5 star is 5 star. In the part of Cabo you want to stay in, this is probably one of, if not the best hotel in the area. As far as being pleased with my stay, it was definitely a 5-star experience, couldn't be more happy! =)

Destination for Christmas and New Years 2008

by margrich

I have not bothered to read other postings, so I apologize if this scenario/question has been asked! For the Holiday season in 2008, my Aunt and Uncle, mother, myself and husband are looking for the ideal resort in Cabo. Yes, I am planning ahead, but I like to be prepared! My problem is "suiting" everyone in the vacation party. My Aunt and Uncle are wanting high end, my mother is happy with whatever (which also means high end), my husband and I also want a nice place (we travel frequently), but not HIGH (meaning price) end. My Aunt and Uncle originally wanted to Caneel Bay in St. Johns, where travelers have to change in chinos and Polo shirts after 5:00pm. Not our idea of a great vacation. We prefer flip flops and T-shirts. So... My husband and I have always wanted to visit Cabo, so thought we had more choices to choose from to suit everyone. So with all of this said, can anyone recommend a resort to satisify everyone including the picky traveler? A resort that is classy, yet causual; a resort that has a varity of room options to suit everyone and budget; a resort that is beachfront; a resort that has great food; a resort that has a great pool area with swim-up bar; etc....HELP!!!!!!!!

by madamx

Why don't you book two nearby resorts and then meet up? Then everyone will be happy.

I would suggest Esperanza for your Aunt and Uncle, which is extremely high end. Pueblo Bonita is not as high end, but still classy. You will find Mexico resorts in general are pretty casual.

by madamx

Sorry, I meant to say Pueblo Bonito Pacifica; the other one, Pueblo Bonito Blanco is a bit dated.

by margrich

Thank you very much!!!!!

by ViajesdelMundo

I live just 75 miles north of Cabo and would definitely agree that most places are pretty casual, even though pricey; but a lot of the nicer dinner places have a dress code. I would agree with the other reply. Since I see you have not signed in since the day after asking the long question, it seems useless to spend more time here! But if you see this, feel free to get in touch.

Comments