Seven Crown Hotel Cabo San Lucas

Blvd. Lazaro Cardenas y 16 de Septiembre, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Seven Crown Hotel
Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 65% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Cabo San Lucas

Jim Mansbridge, IGFA observerJim Mansbridge, IGFA observer

Patty at Lands End, Cabo San Lucas, Baja MexicoPatty at Lands End, Cabo San Lucas, Baja Mexico

me and my honey, great view!me and my honey, great view!

EileenEileen

bachlorette party in cabo?

by gloaugust

Hi everyone!

My niece is getting married in Oct and we are putting together a small bachlorette party for her. Some of the girls are coming from different states and organizing this thing has fallen mostly on my shoulders.
I desperately need to know what cabo is like in Sept. Is it crowded?? or dead?? Would it be a good place to have a bachlorette party?? I have been reading some of the reviews and also need to know if there is a good chance of hurricanes in mid Sept. Also are there places (safe) to get a little over the top??
Thank you thank you thank you for any advice??

by Agraichen

Chance of hurricane in MID-Sept is possible as there have been storms the last couple of years at the end of Aug, beginning of Sept. It will still be warm (translate to HOT in my terms) and humid.

I would however suggest looking at San Jose del Cabo. It has great places to dine and party, and has a wonderful Art District for browsing. Dpending on the number of people you intend to have and the dining choices, I'd suggest Voila on the more formal scale and the Cabo Brewery (just up the street) on the more casual end.

by juliogg

Dont know about weather then but CABO and San Jose del Cabo are VERY tourist safe. Its a great place to have fun.

by coco18530

I was in Cabo in September, and the weather was fine. There were plenty of people there. Cabo Wabo (Sammy Hagar's place) would be a great place to party. It is casual and you could go as much over the top as you want. The tequilla is great!
You can't predict hurricanes.

by gloaugust

Thanks guys!!!

I really appreciated those quick replies. Its looking like its a trip going to happen!!! Mexico here we come!!!!!!

Travel Tips for Cabo San Lucas

Beaches

by qleo

La Playa de los Enamorados is a must if you visit Cabo. You have to take a short 20-minute boat ride to reach this small island. It's location is unusual. On the west side huge Pacific Ocean waves break, while on the East side you have perfectly small waves that come in from the Gulf of California. Be sure to take sunblock, something to read or keep you occupied and plenty of water to drink. There are absolutely no vendors on the island and the boat taxis just drop you off so when you want to go back to the main land you have to catch a taxi that is dropping someone else off. So there is no telling how long you will be there. Don't forget a hat or umbrella, it gets severely hot out there. What I miss the most about Cabo are the fish tacos! Don't leave without trying them.

Snorkel gear oh Dear!

by caboruss

Luggage it is best to travel light, meaning 2 suite cases, and a "carry on for your camera's, personal I.D. information, and jewelry. " Water shoes are a plus, I carry two pair each time I travel there. One pair for social events and one pair for the beach. I take 4 or 5 swim suites and that is generally my clothing most of the day except when I go out to eat, but a resturant called Villa Serena has a pool with a beautiful view. You can swim while you waite for your lobster. You will also need good head gear such as a hat if you are going to do any walking. And for those of us who love to snorkel I suggest you go and purchase your own snorkel gear. Most tourist service will provide you with what you need if you do not have any. Other than sun block I get all my toilerties and medical supplies in Cabo, Cabo is a civilized town with plenty of stores, including Costco. I take 4 or 5 camera's if not more. I suggest digital camera's for senery, and people photo's. I suggest those cheap under water camera's you can buy from Fuji or Kodak. My experience is that they take just as good a picture as my digital under water camera (I have a cheap under water camera). But they take a good picture if you are close to the fish. Beach gear is a must. I rent a car and drive to the beach. I have a sun tent ,and it is a great! Along with a colapsable cooler for my beer (easy to put in your luggage), my snorkel gear which includes flippers, and my water shoes to get to the car. Baja is a wonderful place. Just be careful and respectful and you should have a wonderful time.

Fishing

by grkboiler

Cabo San Lucas is the marlin fishing capital of the world. Marlin season is June - December. There are also tuna, sailfish, red snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado, and shark. Numerous companies are available for private charters. Prices depend on which charter you choose. Ask at your hotel or a booth on the street for information on charters. The best thing you can bring is sunscreen. Most charters should supply all fishing equipment. Some charters will not supply food and drinks.

A great adventure awaits!! You...

by caboguera

A great adventure awaits!! You can take an ATV tour to Candalaria. It is a small village in the middle of the desert. They take you through the town and tell you all about the history and then you go to this beautiful beach and have lunch. It is an all day tour but worth it!!

The best in cabo

by catme about El Squid Roe

I spent a week in Cabo about a month ago, and visited El Squid Roe every night I was there. Why? Because it was the best party every night. Lively. Youthful. Loud. Crazy. All words to describe the setting. The staff is more than accomodating and added to the atmosphere! Drinks were excellent....overall, I loved this place! None

Comments