The Bungalows Hotel Cabo San Lucas

The Bungalows Hotel
Hotels.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

More about The Bungalows Hotel Cabo San Lucas

Beautiful and Peaceful

What an amazing place. Nothing is left unthought of but simplicity is the key. The service and food were beyond compare. The pool clean, towels plentiful and a great informal place just to hang out. I will recommend this place to anyone looking for a very low key place to rest and recharge.

Great Mexican Inn

by TripAdvisor Member normanevan

I just came back from Cabo and spent 5 days at the Bungalows. It is a great Inn type Hotel with all the services of the big cookie cutter type places downtown. I was particulary impressed with the attention we recieved for our 1 year old, the folding crib at no charge, the breakfast's were to write home about (we really wrote about them in our post cards!) and Erik and Perla (the manager's) were fantastic, always ready to help and always cheerful about any request. Great place!!!

More kudos for Bungalows Breakfast Inn

We would certainly stay here again because of the friendly. comfortable, clean, and picturesque environment. Estella, her sons and staff are more like friends and the guests also add to the enjoyment because it's small enough for people to chat.

Eric does a great job with the breakfast and Estella recommended a wonderful restaurant across from Puerto Paraiso called Los Ajos.

We thought it was a little cooler here than down at the marina/major hotel area because the breeze came over the hill.

The location was not a problem for us because we like walking and it doesn't take long at all to get to the beach.

One recommendation for light sleepers is to take ear plugs but I would add that this is true for ANY hotel in Cabo because of the activity, traffic, etc.

Happy sanctuary walking distance to all the action

What a wonderful, quiet, tranquil garden to take a respite from all the great action to do in Cabo. We stayed at the Bungalows in a Honeymoon Suite for four days and spent a lot of time in the town of CSL and on beaches/boats. Bungalows was a great place to go home and relax. We were comfortable walking between Bungalows and town day and night, though the sidewalk is less than ideal (typical of Mexico). We slept well, ate well and enjoyed the pool at teh Bungalows. Will definately reccomend to friends as much for the location as the Inn itself.

Absolutely great B&B

Having just returned after a 5 night stay at the Bungalows B&B, I had to let everyone know this is a great place to stay in Cabo San Lucas, MX. The suite was very nice, quiet and clean. Service was exceptional. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The breakfasts were gourmet and oh so wonderful. The Bungalows is a 10 minute walk to downtown and the marina area. It's a rather steep hill back up, but the taxis are only $6. I highly recommend The Bungalows, you will enjoy the quaint, relaxed atmosphere.

Bungalows a slice of heaven!

We loved this place. From the minute we walked thru the gates you over overcome with peace.The pool and lush tropical greenery are a relaxing paradise. Our Bungalo was perfect, and the breakfast each day was great. We stayed there a couple of nights before we went onto our time share and I would go back in a heart beat. It is within easy walking distance to downtown and everything! I was so excited to stay here and it was everything and more, my husband who is extremely picky also like it very much. Go there stay relax have fun! You wont regret it!

Our new favorite hotel in all of Mexico!

by TripAdvisor Member lvs2trvl_8

My daughter and I have been to Mexico many times, and this time we were lucky enough to find The Bungalows Breakfast Inn, on Trip Advisor. Even after staying in five star hotels, this is our favorite hotel in Mexico. The breakfasts really are special, and eating them near the fountain was so peaceful and relaxing. We loved lounging around the pool, with the palm trees and the birds singing. Then it was a nice, short walk to town and the beach for more Cabo fun. A great meal in the evening and back to our spotlessly clean suite. The decor is old Mexico charm while the service couldn't be better. My only regret is that there isn't a BBI in other cities in Mexico. If anything brings us back to Cabo, it will be the Bungalows Breakfast Inn!

Met all expectations

The Bungalows was a great choice for us. My wife and I have done the resort thing in Jamaica and realized that it just wasn’t for us. We like to get involved in the local seen and decided to forego being stuck in a compound. Thanks to trip advisor and the many reviews we quickly identified we needed something else because we were heading down the same path until the resort reviews reminded us. What we liked most about our stay at the Bungalows was we got exactly what was advertised. No weird surprises or hidden costs. We rented a car and enjoyed our freedom to explore this wonderful place called Cabo San Lucas. If your like us, defiantly go to lovers beach and take some time to go up to Tots Santos…great art shopping. Its $10 each to get to lovers on a glass bottom boat and then they take you to see lands end arch afterwards. Too many Americans have the miss- conception that they are getting ripped off…your not! I spend $10 in 2 seconds at a bar…this was well worth it and it will be for you as well. We had some Texans on the boat that just cried about thinking they were getting scammed or something. Believe me; you won’t see anything like this in Texas for $100! I suggest you exchange your money, do the simple math and buy using pesos and try to speak their language. The locals seem to respect that very much. The food is great all over Cabo but the best place we found was El Pollo De Oro mmmmmm the ribs are so good! Now back to the Bungalows, yes a GREAT breakfast every morning as advertised. Estella, Jr. and Eric rock. The place is clean as heck and even the cleaning lady is cool, (I didn’t get her name but I don’t want to forget her) she is always smiling ;-). The walk to town is enjoyable and good exercise. NO DOG problems. If you smoke, just hang out in the front of the place not a big deal at all (we smoke and respect those who don’t). There’s a nice little convenience store to get beer or whatever.. like a ½ a block away. You might want to bring along a hair dryer if you use one because they only have one and if you need to iron your clothes they don’t have boards (yet). But that’s the only downside I can think of…who needs to iron anyway in Cabo? We will come back…this time with the whole family! Thanks Bungalows and see you again real soon. DON’T CHANGE!!!!

This is a taste of paradise

by TripAdvisor Member buffaloerie

After being in the hetic hustle & bustle, walking into the gates of the Bungalows seemed like walking into paradise. We were greeted by the infamous Estella and her wonderful son, Jr. After enjoying a cold cerveca (this was much appreciated after a 10 hour flight), Jr. carried our luggage to our room. Not only was the room immaculate, we were greeted with flowers and chocolates. The breakfasts were to die for and Estella even offered us to drive us to town one night for dinner. THANK YOU ESTELLA! The walk to town was enjoyable and the dogs never posed a problem. Eric, Estella's 2nd son, assisted us in booking an ATV tour and transportation back to the airport. I could go on and on about this gem of an inn, but what really makes this inn terrific is the service that is provided AROUND THE CLOCK by Estella, Jr. and Eric. The Bungalows are lucky to have such an excellent staff. We plan on going back next year and would not consider anyplace else!!!

Highly Recommend!

We just got home from Cabo...The Bungalows are wonderful. Estela, Jr., Eric & Perla are the greatest!! The rooms are clean and cute, the food is wonderful, best of all is the service.......everyone meets and exceeds expectations.

Cabo is so crowded and busy, but each time we returned to The Bungalows, it was quiet, peaceful & charming.

We really recommend that you check them out the next time you go to Cabo!!

Comments