Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
MARINA HOTEL LA PAZ
This hotel is ok but rooms can be more modern, lots of noise of water - toilets - fans- other guests etc.
The breakfast starts at 7am but if you try to eat before 730 am you will mis a lot of food !
The staff is a little bit lazy and brings the food as it gets ready ( so after 7 am)
Pool is ok and location near to the Marina is wonderful.
Distance to down town is a little bit to far but for 50$ you can hire a taxi (in front of reception)
to go down town.
Popular Hotels in La Paz
Salvatierra 100, esq. Belisario Domingues, La Paz
Km 7.5 Carretera a Pichilingue, La Paz
Jalisco 480 Esq I Ramirez, La Paz
Carretera a Pichilingue, PO Box 357, La Paz
Explore the World
- Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport
- Hotel Agnello d'Oro
- Howard Johnson Scarborough
- Aston's Budget Apartments
- Marriott Hong Kong Sky City Hotel
- Iberotel Palace
- Suico Atlantico Hotel Lisbon
- Happy Holiday Motel
- Hotel Karolina
- The Rookies
- Club Embarcadero Pacifico
- Central City Apartment Hotel
- Hotel Losserand Montparnasse Paris
- Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa