Danzante Destination Resort

Near Loreto Bay, Loreto, Baja California, Mexico

Good For No Data
  • jncoz's Profile Photo

Best Getaway in Baja Sur

My wife and I drove there from San Diego, CA USA. It took us about 17 hours. We stopped once in a hotel that was actually very nice. The roads were in great condition along the Highway 1. The service was fantastic. I have never met a better set of caring people. The facilities were very eco-friendly. The food was fantastic. Very authentic Mexican dishes prepared and served by residents of Ensenada Blanca.
    When we drove up a beautiful woman greeted us. My first thought was, we could get directions from one of the other tourists here. Turns out, it was actually the owner Lauren, with her husband Mike nearby. I was completely shocked to actually meet an owner of the resort. Not just that, they treated us like family (the ones you actually talk to) and cared for us the entire time that we were there. Including the twelve other guests. They made sure that every single one of our needs were met.
    I would seriously recommend this place to anyone and everyone, if I didnt feel like keeping it a secret.

Unique Quality: The owners of the resort actually live there. All meals are authentic and cooked right in front of you. Definatly the only trip I have been on were I was free to do most anything we wanted when we wanted.

Directions: We drove our own vehicle there. However nearly every one of the taxis at the airport are said to know how to get there.

Comments