Paseo Malecon s/n L 5d Fonatu, San Jose Del Cabo, Los Cabos, 23400, Mexico

See Amenities

The Beacon Of Hope"

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 9, 2014

Until the day before we left for the Hyatt Ziva I thought my physical health would make this stay a very unhappy time. It was our 25th anniversary but was I really ready to travel and enjoy myself. But when we arrived in their Lobby it appeared to be like a giant and luxorious cruise liner. Who was to know our "Guardian Angel" Claudia Rojas would make me start to already feel better with her warmth and professionalism as well as some exceptional counseling skills. Along with Marco and Kevin our welcome was a real bienvenidos and a sign of Mexico's hospitality. No matter what plans we had Claudia advised and guided us all the way. At the Premium Lounge Luis was a masterful and knowledgable host of whom was soothing to the mind and spirit as we talked about the present world scene. We were given a very special dinner at the Cortijo restaurant where Gad, one of the managers, Emiliano, the Chef and Israel, the Waiter made our anniversary a most memorable one. The Capri Italian restaurant had the best appetizers ever and we should know because we both have Italian Ancestry. Oscar, a manager at the Hacienda Restaurant along with Claybert the waiter did everything and more to make our anniversary unbelievable. The French restaurant, Bon Vivant also gave us a grand dinner and a very special anniversary dessert. What can I say about the beautiful and immaculate grounds of this hotel as it leads you down to the final infinity pool and the blue Sea of Cortez. Our upper floor room looked out across this magnificent panorama and I really felt the curacion, the healing and a great sense of romance. Mr. Silva, the General Director is to me making this hotel the most magnificent in Los Cabos. The ambience and caring for each guest by the staff appears to be Mr. Silva's approach in making this a most happy and magical place within the earthly realm!

Unique Quality: I have included these qualities in my initial review

Directions: On the Sea of Cortez near to San jose Del Cabo

Nearby Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos

• The Grand Baja
  • Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
  • Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
  • Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo

Address: Paseo Malecon s/n L 5d Fonatu, San Jose Del Cabo, Los Cabos, 23400, Mexico

Amenities at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos

• Kids Activities
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

San José del Cabo Travel Forum

Need advice about San José del Cabo, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for San José del Cabo and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest San José del Cabo hotel reviews

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into San José del Cabo
"CUTEST LITTLE SHOP in TOWN" & CAFE'
Shopping
Tamales!
Playa Chileno
fine outdoor dining
Restaurants
Watch out for time share sharks
Tourist Traps
Try the fresh salsa
Land's End
Get up. See the Sunrise
Favorites
New Life
The Pelican Patrol
Things to Do
What you defenitely want to do...
daBertl's General Tip