Retorno Playa Anuti No 27, San Jose Del Cabo, Los Cabos, 23400, Mexico
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Park Royal Los Cabos

Some of the interesting cactiSome of the interesting cacti

Fire DanceFire Dance

by kdboots

Has anybody stayed at the Park Royal Los Cabos or know anything about it? (We believe it may have been the Ocean Club and/or Las Bugambilias prior to its conversion to the Royal Holiday system)

My husband and I are planning a trip there in February and we would be interested to know if anybody has some insight to either the resort or San Jose Los Cabos itself. We like to dive, play golf and explore new areas, so any comments you may have would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Park Royal Los Cabos

by skohnke

I'm also trying to find information on this resort - anyone have any insight?

Re: Park Royal Los Cabos

by game2try

I am heading there in Oct. myself. Found a message site with 23 comments (unable to find it again) but only 2 of the 23 did not like the place. All other comments were very favourable. The hotel is not on the beach-you have to go across the street (no big deal to me). I am booked through a time share and info states suites have fully equipped kitchenette (except for studio suites), air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite color TV. There are 2 pools with warm or cold water, laundry facilities, jacuzzis, parking, car and noorcycle retals, golf course and/or deep sea fishing reservations. Hope this help you. Let me know how you liked it when you return. ( If I find the other site I will post the address for anyone else wanting info).

Re: Re: Park Royal Los Cabos

OOPS

Should have proof read my reply. That should read car and MOTORCYCLe rentals.

Re: Re: Park Royal Los Cabos

Hi
I got fed up trying to find a site under the above name, so I finally called the timeshare people. Found out that this resort used to be under the name Ocean Club Los Cabos. If you search under that name you will find several web sites with info. Hope this helps.

RE: Park Royal Los Cabos

by punkrock_cutiecs1

This was a beautiful place to stay. I was just recently there in November.

RE: RE: Park Royal Los Cabos

by CindyJoseph

We are staying at the Park Royal Los Cabos in March 07 and would love to read some reviews. How far is it from the beach? What are the cooking facilities like. How large are the rooms? Can anyone give me some insight?

by CindyJoseph

Hi, my family is travelling to San Jose Del Cabo in March 2007, has anyone stayed at this resort recently. If so I was wondering about the rooms. How large is a one bedroom? How large are the kitchen in the units? Has the furnishings been updated? Please email me at cindy.shs@shaw.ca or relpy here on the forum. Thanks

Travel Tips for San José del Cabo

San Josè del Cabo

by PALLINA

San Josè del Cabo is the more Mexican version of Cabo San Lucas, although most of tourism come from Us there as well. Do not miss it by night; there is a very lovely atmosphere and you will see Mexican as well, not only tourists like in the other Cabo. Shops are open at evening (it’s not so obvious in the rest of the Baja).

Comments