Calle Juarez, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, 23300, Mexico

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

Great food and location

I only ate there on a stop over during Music Festival week. A guest told me the rooms were very nice and a step above what you normally expect in the Baja.

The restaurant area was quite spacious both inside and out. During Music Fest week however the place is crowded and overflowing with people. Even so, we did not wait long for drinks or food.

Contrary to "public belief" the rock group, The Eagles, have nothing to do with the hotel, but it is steeped in history as it's web site noted below will attest. It is however uncanny how their song relates to the hotel even in present day.

Unique Quality: All of our dishes were excellent. This was a bit surprising as the place was very crowded due to Music Fest.

When warned of the "hot" salsa, our waiter was pleasantly surprised at our request for real hot salsa. He complied virtually immediately.

I had crab cakes and I must say they rank with the best I've ever had.

Directions: Historic district on the "main street"

• Ronald_T's Profile Photo

I do not know ;o)

We didn’t stay for the night in Todos Santos, but I guess that the rooms in this hotel are nice as well...

More about Hotel California

SLEEPY TODOS SANTOS

by JONBO99

"THE MISSION AT TODOS SANTOS"

Just a 45 minute drive out of Cabo San Lucas traveling in a north west direction along the Pacific Ocean side of baja is Todos Santos, best known for the Hotel California from the Eagles album. My Brother Jeff took the pictures we had a very nice lunch in town kinda of known for artist's and hippy's......

"HOTEL CALIFORNIA TODOS SANTOS"

Comments