Blvd Teofilo Borunda 6941 Partido Iglesias, Ciudad Juarez 32617, Mexico

Costs 26% less but rated 40% lower than other 5 star hotels

Travel Tips for Ciudad Juárez

Nothing is Produced Here

by mjd74

my title will tell youeverything that you need to know about Ciudad Juarez. Nothing and I do mean absolutly nothing is produced here. All of the goods or trinkets that you may find that are made in other Mexican cities, can be found here at a rediculasly high marked up price, but you will find nothing is from here.

I was dissapointed when I couldnt find anything made by the local artisineans.

I also paid $7 US for some coconut wilk and the actual fruit. I though I was ripped off until I asked a few more vendors and was told that $7 is the actual cost.

I hate this city Looking at all of the Mullets.

Mullets, Thieves and Homeless

by mjd74

Mullets, thieves and homeless are some of the many things that you will encounter in this city.

I spent 4 days waiting to get my fiancee's visa ok'ed. While there, I dont think that a moment went by without me wishing to leave this place.

What disturbed me the most was all the negative energy that you feel while walking around this city.

Everywhere I go in Mexico my girlfriend and I bring litle toys to give to the street kids. Handing them out in this city was a littl dangerous though. The adults here would literally throw the children out of the way in order to get the little toys we were giving them. When they would do this, I would stop and just look at them only to be asked, "what about me.".

If I ever had to spend a lot of time in this city, I would surley get cancer and die.

Comments