Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
A trip to the past......
A beautiful old hotel with the most beathtaking view of the city and the volacno was seen from my room 318. I was lucky enough to see the Volcano erupting on the first morning, just beautiful.
Great service, fresh food, beatifullly kept hotel.
Rooms are small, basic clean and comfortable. Bring your own hair dryer.
Unique Quality: Built in 1698 by the Jesuit priests as a monestary, this was converted to a hotel in 1930. They have kept most of the loook and feel of the monestry with old wood and tile work and paintings while adding the comforts of today.
The view of the city from their beautiful roof top should not be missed.
Directions: In the middle of Historic Colonial District.
Popular Hotels in Puebla
7 Poniente 105, Centro Historico, Puebla
Calle 4 Sur 105, Puebla
Calzada del Bosque No. 10, Col. San Jos Del Puente, Puebla
Privada 2 Oriente 1007, Puebla, Puebla
Explore the World
- Bentley Hotel
- Beni Beach Apartments
- Palms Resort and Casino Vanuatu
- Inn Nova Kissimmee
- Terminus Hotel
- Comfort Suites North Padre Island
- Hotel Diamante Beach
- Boogaard's Bed and Breakfast
- Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Peninsula
- Congress And Spa Hotel Caribia
- The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale
- Holiday Inn Express INDIANAPOLIS-PLAINFIELD(I-70W)
- Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel