Casa Luna

Pila Seca 11 & Quebrada 117, San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 37700, Mexico
Casaluna Hotel Boutique
Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

More about Casa Luna

Fabulous B&B in San Miguel!

My sister and I just spent the most fabulous week at Casa Luna in San Miguel de Allende. What a glorious joy this B&B is ---- wonderful staff,
delicious food, a friendly house dog and everywhere you turn, something more gorgeous to look at. We're planning a full-on family reunion at Casa Luna. They'll love it!

Stayed happily in three rooms

by TripAdvisor Member MargitaKirkwood_Mo

We spent 8 nights in 3 different rooms June 27- July 5, because we reserved so late. We loved getting to know different corners of this great B & B. (Calendar Room nicely private, Santos Suite spacious with your own sitting room and private library, Mountain View Rm with rooftop patio.) Mexican hot chocolate, coffee or tea is available in the kitchen to be enjoyed in the sitting room with other early risers from 7:30 on. Breakfast is served at 9 at two large tables in the dining room and is wonderful. Always fresh fruit plate with yogurt and fresh breads followed by a breakfast main dish, a different surprise each day. We made friends with three different sets of people and really enriched our stay and our lives by these new friendships. I can't say enough about the staff, the accommodations, the whole atmosphere. Even when it rained for part of the first three days, they had umbrellas for our use. The location is perfect for walking access to the Biblioteca Publica, the great shopping on Zacateras Street, the Bellas Artes, the Instituto de Arte, and the Jardin where my husband bought the Miami Herald each morning and we could people watch and listen to the bells from the various churches. Even with our short time there, we felt part of the community. Casa Luna is the place we'll return to for its charm and welcoming grace. Dianne and Susan are the best!
I'm happy to answer questions.

Casa Luna is heavenly...

I've been a visitor to SMA many times during the last ten years and I always stay at Casa Luna. Located very close to El Centro, the B&B is perfectly situated for ambles through the town... one of my favorite pastimes.

The atmosphere at Casa Luna is relaxed and friendly; my experience is that Dianne and her staff will always make a point of helping guests have the best time possible, based on their individual interests, during their stay in SMA.

The rooms in the B&B are not only comfortable and spacious, they are gorgeous! Each room is different and contains its own special charm. The displays of antiques and local arts and crafts throughout the place are spectacular. Breakfasts are always a bounty of local cuisine. Gathering with the other guests in the cool of the morning over a cup of Mexican hot chocolate is just one of the memories that keeps me going until I can manage the next visit.

Can't say enough good things about this place - it's well worth a visit... and another... and another!

Loved it and restaurant recs

by TripAdvisor Member sanantoniogirl

Loved Casa Luna Quebrada - we stayed in the Flores suite and it was perfect. Erika, the manager, was very helpful with restaurant and shopping recommendations. As for restaurants, loved La Capilla, Azafran, Los Laurelos, and Petit Four.

just a beautiful place

by TripAdvisor Member beachlovrrrr

casa luna is a romantic place. you have a home-like atmosphere and the lush gardens gives you a feeling of being in a place like somewhere on an island. the rooms and the friendliness of the staff was very comforting. the only thing is i was not
too impressed with the breakfast itself. i was expecting something more. but aside from the breakfast being average, the place is wonderful.

Casa Luna Quebrada--Paradise Found

If Casa Luna Quebrada had existed 34 years ago, I might never have decided to live in Cuernavaca. It is the essence of San Miguel de Allende at its best with the choices travelers desire: solitude with a book or conviviality; walk to town or take a taxi (10 minutes maximum wait); honor bar and snacks 24/7; beautiful surroundings without leaving your suite, and beyond it, a lovely tropical garden. And the price is right!.

Casa Luna Pila Seca

Our 3-day stay at Casa Luna Pila Seca was delightful. The ambiance, food, location and furnishings were above average.
Our room was furnished with calendars and featured a large separate bath with dual sinks. The fireplace was helpful to take the chill off the mornings.
The lighting wasn't the greatest, and therefore it was somewhat darker than we would have liked. Access to e-mail was appreciated as it is not available at other places.
The private patio was pleasant, but not sheltered from the afternoon rains. but otherwise Casa Luna is a nice place to hang your sombrero!

Loved the room decor!

Ours was the red room with beautifully colored and patterned tile in the bathroom. I later saw our room featured in a book on Mexican tile. The room featured a fireplace, ceiling with a brick dome, private patio, and view of the city. Casa Luna is loaded with charm!

Wonderfully restful experience at Casa Luna

Casa Luna was a lovely bed and breakfast. Our stay in the Santos Suite was delightful...spacious sitting area, large bedroom with king size bed and luxuriously deep tub and great shower. The entire staff was attentive without being invasive. My husband had one of the best massages he's ever had! The opportunity to share daily experiences with others staying at the casa added to the total San Miguel experience.

All in all, it was a wonderful week at a reasonable price and my husband and I would highly recommend it.

Casa Luna is Amazing!

by TripAdvisor Member cynlynn

Have stayed at other small hotels in San Miguel, but none compare with the beauty of Casa Luna and it's fabulous location. Just around the corner are three of San Miguel's best restaurants: Azafran, Romano's and Market Bistro. The close-by shopping is great.

Our room this time was the Calendar and it was quiet and beautiful. Diane, the owner is helpful and gracious, as is the manager, Susanna. Tried a few of the other hotels in town, but could not find a place with location, that is this pretty and well managed. Have quit sampling the other B & B's and have become a loyal Casa Luna patron. It can't be beat!

Love Casa Luna and San Miguel!

Comments