Holiday Inn Leon Convention Center

Travelocity Expedia.com

Exception Service

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 31, 2007

This facility has earned my loyalty for their uncompromising willingness to help, their innovative solutions, their calm demeanor. For an extremely busy and stressed out business traveler with very few language skills, they were invaluable. Actually, I don't think I have had this kind of support at a hotel since staying at a Mandarin Hotel (5 star). From the housekeeper who actually chased me down to return my iPod, the courtly and courteous dining room staff that remembered what my beverage of choice and my seating preferences were, to the main desk that found me a room at 4:30am (in a fully booked hotel) when I returned half crazy from a forty-eight hour, 1,400 kilometer bus trip; the staff here is something special.

Unique Quality: Please see above. To a business traveler like me, none of this is as important as an exceptional staff.

Directions: $20 taxi ride from International Airport or a 2 block walk (safe - with taxi drivers watching over me as I walked the 2 blocks at 4 am) from the efficient and clean bus station.

Nearby Holiday Inn Leon Convention Center

Holiday Inn Leon Convention Center

• Leon Holiday Inn
  • Holiday Inn Leon Hotel Leon

Address: Blvd Adolfo Lopez Mateos 1501, Leon, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 37270, Mexico

Amenities at Holiday Inn Leon Convention Center

• Business Services
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

León Travel Forum

Need advice about León, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for León and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest León hotel reviews