Holiday Inn Leon - Convention Center
Expedia.com HolidayInn.com Travelocity

• Exception Service

This facility has earned my loyalty for their uncompromising willingness to help, their innovative solutions, their calm demeanor. For an extremely busy and stressed out business traveler with very few language skills, they were invaluable. Actually, I don't think I have had this kind of support at a hotel since staying at a Mandarin Hotel (5 star). From the housekeeper who actually chased me down to return my iPod, the courtly and courteous dining room staff that remembered what my beverage of choice and my seating preferences were, to the main desk that found me a room at 4:30am (in a fully booked hotel) when I returned half crazy from a forty-eight hour, 1,400 kilometer bus trip; the staff here is something special.

Unique Quality: Please see above. To a business traveler like me, none of this is as important as an exceptional staff.

Directions: $20 taxi ride from International Airport or a 2 block walk (safe - with taxi drivers watching over me as I walked the 2 blocks at 4 am) from the efficient and clean bus station.

Comments

Popular Hotels in León

NE Hotel Nueva Estancia

Blvd. Adolfo Lopez Mateos 1317, Leon, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 37260, Mexico

Radisson Poliforum Plaza Hotel

Hotel Leon
Latest: May 23, 2014

Leon Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Leon Hotel Leon

Address: Blvd Adolfo Lopez Mateos 1501, Leon, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 37270, Mexico