Av.Costera Miguel Aleman 97, Acapulco, Pacific Coast, 39690, Mexico

Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco
Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• The best hotel in the heart of town

This hotel has been around forever formerly the Condesa del mar & has been revamped 100%. The pools are excellent overlooking Acapulco bay elevated at least 100 ' over the beach giving it a terrific view.

This hotel is close to too many restauraants & bars to even list & has all the beach activities you could want. The rooms are new & clean & the food here is outstanding.

Directions: Heart tof the city on Playa Condesa

• Fiesta Americana Condesa

All-inclusive stay is $78 USD per person per night. Includes all the Corona one can drink :)

Unique Quality: Beautiful pool overlooking the ocean.

• rossandkelli's Profile Photo

Fiesta Americana Condesa, this...

Fiesta Americana Condesa, this place is wonderful! Many of our family and friends have stayed here! The pool overlooks the ocean, seems like you can swim from one into the other!

Directions: http://www.worldwidevacations.com/mexico/acapulco/aca107.htm

More about Fiesta Americana Condesa Acapulco

PATHETIC SERVICE // INCOMPETENT STAFF

Have had the pleasure of traveling to many countries and many top of the line hotels.

Without a doubt, Fiesta Americana Acapulco is the worst. FIESTA AMERICANA was pathetic all around. The stay cost us in excess of $200.00 dollars and a complete rip-off.

A $10 a night hotel in Celaya, Gunajuato Mexico provided better service.

Our many friends are inquiring about Acapulco and the service. We can only tell then not to waste their time and money. STAY OUT OF ACAPULCO.

Return Customer

We have been returning to the Fiesta Americana Condesa yearly for the past 10 years. Friendly staff and courteous service is the reason. Rooms are not extravagent but clean and pleasant. We have noticed many more families with small children on weekends in the last few years. Plan to take day trips to Sunset Beach on those days as the pool is crowded. We use the restaurant for breakfast - poolside lunches are good but for dinner try La Tortuga just down the street and around the corner from the Office Max - fabulous service and atmosphere, moderate prices - good food.

Friendly and Relaxing

I have been to the Fiesta Americana Condesa 12 times in 8 years. It has always been the most relaxing and friendliest hotel in the bay. The Fiesta shows a lil wear around the edges, but more than makes up for any shortcomings in soft treatments with experience in service! The beach is the best in the bay! Its close to anything you may need or want. The beach vendors are colorful and can be a bit pesty the first day! Buy something from them on day one and be friendly, smile! Then the rest of your vaction they will wave at you and smile back and not try to sell you the world. Take time to get to know the names of the people that work the beach service bars, fishing boats, and wave runners. If they like you, you will be offered some wonderful deals and personal attention. It really makes for a wonderful vacation when these "locals" roll out the red carpet.

Good location bad everything else.

This hotel is in a great location. The beach is pristine and there is a gigantic rock about 100 yard offshore that you can swim to. The wimming pool is nice. Everything else from the rooms to the food is completely worthless. We stayed there during the petroleum convention and it was bad. I really expected a top notch hotel. Don't waste your time or money going to this dump.

If you don't like kids, DO NOT go to FA!

My boyfriend and I (we're in our mid 20's) stayed at the FA for 9 days during May and weren't too impressed. While the hotel was fairly modern and the rooms were moderate (no radio or clock in rooms), nothing about this place made us fall in love with it. Honestly, I'd have settled for people at least understanding me! The waitstaff was most 'fluent' in English, but Good Luck with the rest of the staff! The front desk BARELY understood any requests/questions/comments we made, it often took several minutes and hand motions for them to semi-grasp what we were saying. Most of the staff, in general, was gracious, but the other guests of the hotel, who are mostly visiting residents of Mexico City, were downright RUDE! "Excuse me", "Sorry", "Thank You", even a simple nod of recognition is totally beyond them. Expect Lots and Lots of children, and I mean a bare minimum of 50 at the ADULT pool ALL DAY EVERY DAY. That is what really ruined the trip for me! Not only do they NOT enforce the pool policies, but they welcome the children by recruiting them to play volleyball and polo all day long. So you can forget relaxing or sunbathing in peace. Expect lots of yelling children, splashing water, running around and bumping into you -- and dont forget the crying babies. Aside from the ruined pool experience, you can also forget about relaxing on the beach. Not only is the water dirty and sand rocky/gritty, but expect to be pestered all day long by 'salesmen' that don't take "No" for an answer. DONT EVEN GLANCE AT ANYTHING if you dont expect to buy it -- otherwise, they will keep approaching you. With that in mind, you are probably better off just staying @ the kid-ridden pool, because the water in the bay is not blue or clear by any means. I mean, granted, it is cleaner than the beaches in NY, but dont expect much else. Florida has much nicer water than Acapulco. Also, since the hotel is very family-oriented, especially on the weekends, expect to wait SEVERAL minutes for a jam-packed NON-air conditioned elevator -- there were more than a few occasions that we opted to take the stairs, and we were on the 15th floor. Aside from those negatives, we had a good time because there is a lot of nightlife and things to keep you busy, as opposed to most Caribbean islands. There is something to do every night of the week and the more popular clubs are beautiful. Admission isnt expensive (men $30/ladies $8), especially considering there is always an Open Bar and the clubs are impressive in size and atmosphere. Taxi fares are cheap and the hotel is centrally located so many places are within walking distance. We met other Americans (and NYers) and we had a good time overall. I wouldnt say my vacation was a complete wash, but it wasnt as I expected. The food at the hotel is good, there is a decent variety and the staff is attentive. We had an All-Inclusive package so our meals/drinks were included, but expect to tip EVERYONE for EVERYTHING, otherwise you will receive an attitude. As I said, aside from rude guests and the plentitude of kids, the hotel itself is nice. Had it not been so busy with families, it would have made for a much nicer trip. But if you dont mind waking up early to secure a good lounge chair, or listening to children sceaming all day, then maybe FA is for you. It's clean, cheap (compared to island vacations) and the service is good -- and it totally helps if you speak Spanish! Unfortunately, we did not, but after a few days, you learn the words you need to know in order to get by. If it werent for the people we met there, we'd definitely not have had nearly as good a time. We made the most of our situation, and enjoyed our vacation, but I doubt I will ever return. Not sure if other hotels in Acapulco are different, but now I can say I've been there and there is no need for me to go back. Quick hints if you do decide to stay here -- Ask for a room on the upper levels facing the bay, be ready to carry $ at all times for tips, DONT expect an adults-only atmosphere, and if you are accustomed to Caribbean islands, dont expect much from the beach. Definitely go to Acapulco if you are not concerned with relaxing so much as you are with partying. I would have preferred to do both, but we made the most of it and had a good trip, but I wont be going back to Acapulco anytime soon. Sorry for rambling, but hope this was helpful.

Not bad

Not a bad trip. I went there with three of my friends and we had a good time. It's not Cancun. Cancun is just like the US. Acapulco is Mexico. Very few speek English. But we all spoke spanish. Acapulco is all about the clubs and night life. I went for 9 nights, a little too long. Thurs-Sun would have been fine. Just enough time to party without getting burnt out. We went durring Acuafest, kind of the latin concert week, tons of bands. Latin women all over the place. Down to earth people. And we hooked up almost every night. You just have to be cool and talk to them. The hotel was right on the strip close to all the clubs and bars. We went fishing one day and caught two sailfish, 7 foot long. One day we went on ATVs on the beach in front of the princes hotel. One day we went on waverunners around the bay. One day we took the bus to the other side of the city and found a nice place to have lunch on the water. The first day you get to the hotel to eat, tip the waiter very well at least the first time, 10-20 USD, and you will get great service for the rest of the trip. After that just give them a couple of bucks. And if you go say hello to Mario, he work at the resturant for dinner. He has worked there for 33 years. He's the best guy at that hotel. We gave him $20 USD tip before we left because we were so stoked on him. And try the foam party at Disco Beach on Friday night. It was great. Watch your $ because you might get ripped off. But that's the same in any poor country.

Average hotel room

I spent 10 days at the Fiesta Americana on an all inclusive.The rooms were like any cheap hotel but they were very clean.Unfortunately the noise was non stop until around 6 am and I do mean noisy from the traffic we requested a view of the water and we got it but also of the street and all the traffic.The pool was full of children and families which was ok but for 2 single older ladies we wanted a quieter escape from children. The service of all the waiters was excellent and the food was good at all the restaurants.The hotel and the tour people in the area try to keep you within a certain area and on only their tours.I think you see more of the city if you hire your own taxi for the day, they will take you anywhere and show you things that are not on the regular tour route.The price is negotiable and far less than the regular tours.You can tip them according to the service you feel you received.I probably won't go back I liked Cancun much better and we had grand accomodations there.

Comments