Hotel Encanto

Jacques Cousteau 51 Fraccionamiento Brisas Marques, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39390, Mexico
Hotel Encanto
Orbitz.com Booking.com Splendia.com

Costs 147% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Acapulco

D-Rich - taking his shotD-Rich - taking his shot

Fresh Lobster!Fresh Lobster!

No pants, no shoes no entry! (Sam Hong)No pants, no shoes no entry! (Sam Hong)

View from our friends houseView from our friends house

organic

by myalexander

We are coming for a visit to Acapulco next month.
Please tell me where I can find big selection of fresh organic produce? Preferably near the bus station to Ixtapa (Estrella de Oro Boletos).

Thank you very much.
I truly appreciate it.

by YVRDave

There is a large supermarket called Mega (I think) right off the main street. If you see the Sams Club on the hill it is just below it and behind the Theatres. I am also not sure if there is much pesticides used in Mexican farming, most things may already be organic. Hopeflly someone can have more info.

by gomexico

"Organic" isn't something one sees much in retail markets in most of Mexico, IMO. Don't get your hopes up. The closest supermarket to the Estrella de Oro bus terminal is about 1 mile to the left as you exit the terminal there.

by TravelAdict

lots of pesticides are used in Mexico just like in the rest of the world, and even some that are banned in the States like DDT. It is quite hard to find organic food there.

Travel Tips for Acapulco

Sunset in Acapulco

by Laura_Mexico

Whenever you go to Acapulco it's all about sand, waves, blue skies, having a relaxing time while being in contact with nature.... and sunsets are something essential for me whenever I'm on a beach destination. Enjoy as many as you can!! At least where I live (Mexico City) we don't get to see these very often... or rather hardly EVER! This is a beautiful view I had of the sun setting while relaxing at my hotel's pool.....

Most of the clubs are...

by Elena03

Most of the clubs are pricey!!! About 40 dollars to get in but the good thing is that you get free drinks all night (u must give a tip though). Some are exclusive to get in as well....you got to now one of the preppy kids from Mexico City to get in since most of them frequent these clubs......I had no problem getting in since the person that I was traveling with had cousins who were on of these preppies......well enjoy the nightlife!! Just remember that you will have to do some heavy spending.

PIPO´S for seafood
EL...

by Ainda

PIPO´S for seafood
EL Olvido....For a romantic dinner!
prices: standard.
atmosphere: great as everywhere in Acapulco Well i love seafood and these restaurants have the most delicious dishes!!

La Quebrada (Acapulco Cliff Divers)

by GinGinCoo

We went to the famous La Quebrada, a beautiful scenery of natural cliffs where you can see fearless men plunge into the sea from heights up to 136ft. This is an indescribable spectacle. The fearless divers plunge 136 feet into the crashing pacific below, landing on a 9 1/2 foot deep inlet, it has since the 1940's been one of Mexico's famous attractions. You can see these divers in 2 areas, 1 from a restaurant which you can buy drinks and food while watching the divers and another one is a like a deck where you can pay about 1 dollar a person or so to watch and take videos. Definitely a must see in Acapulco, how can they dive that high in shallow water???? AMAZING!!!

My second home, Acapulco, Mexico

by AcaPheb

"First Timer"

I started going down to Acapulco with a group of friends when I was still in high school. One of my friends had already been there multiple times, and was able to introduce me to many local people, and local hang outs. Spending my first few trips down to Acapulco with someone who already knew there way around, set the ground work for me. I was comfortable the very first time I went there. Not everybody can say that when they visit a new location in a country they had never been to before!

Comments