Kingdom Hostel

Carretera a Puerto Marquez #104, casi esq. con glorieta de Puerto Marquez, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39907

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Acapulco

D-RichD-Rich

K-B says - "Get out on the Dance Floor!"K-B says - "Get out on the Dance Floor!"

Peanut, K-B and Tiffany enjoying rays everday!Peanut, K-B and Tiffany enjoying rays everday!

Abelmira and GraceAbelmira and Grace

Any all inclusives?

by cheriec

My husband and I are middle age yet enjoy an active and very busy lifestyle. We are looking for a beachfront, all inclusive resort on Mexico's west coast (away from the summer threat of hurricanes!) that seems to be popular with North American tourists. I'm sorry if this sounds prejudiced, but we have been to so many popularly named resort-chains that attract couples and families from Europe, and unfortunately, the European guests are loud, rude, and generally in everyone's face. Breezes in Curacao was exactly the kind of place we enjoyed - guests were from the States and Canada. So, if anyone can offer ideas of AI resorts, we'd sure like to hear them. Thanks.

RE: Any all inclusives?

by travelgourmet

On the hills overlooking the bay, sits Las Brisas. My wife and I enjoy the private pool at our casita and the breakfast in our room. The Beach is at the Las Brisas private club that you are shuttled to and only a few minutes away, but a great beach club. See website:www.brisas.com.mx

RE: RE: Any all inclusives?

by YVRDave

there are few AI's in Acapulco. The Empprio is the only one I remember.
Las Brisas and The Fairmont Acapulco Princess are fantastic

RE: Any all inclusives?

by gomexico

Want to be in a hurricane-free zone - stay away from most, if not all, coastal areas in Mexico from July through October.

RE: RE: Any all inclusives?

by travelgourmet

Baja down to Puerto Vallarta are okay in September-October. Been there in 5 different years at this time and only had 1 day of rain out of the 5 trips.

Travel Tips for Acapulco

Acapulco has all the amenities...

by Beast

Acapulco has all the amenities of a world class destination resort. Great places to eat and party. I will provide the links as time permits. We stayed at the Ritz, which is on the beach. Try to get a room with a view, but rely on your viewing from out side the room. Take a taxi to the top of one of the surrounding hills and bring your camera.

Unknown to some tourists, this...

by Pinoy

Unknown to some tourists, this lovely beach is on Isla Roqueta. A perfect place for people who prefer to park themselves away from the crowd. It is isolated and far from the public beaches of Isla Roqueta. To get there, from docking area turn to your right and walk up on a very narrow slippery passage towards the South Pacific Ocean. It is approximately 15-30 minutes hike and beware of stray dogs.

In Acapulco, Tacos Tumbra,...

by Pinoy

In Acapulco, Tacos Tumbra, Piscis and Paraiso are famous to locals. For breakfast, may I recommend the 100% Naturales. Also for seafood (mariscos), you may want to try downtown area. Ceviche, tacos portar, filete de pescado

Just chill...

by vilip

Go to a bar by the sea, the view is good. In this bar, particularly, there is a bungee-jump from which you can fall until you touch this swimming pool.
The view from the top of the tower of the bungee jump is lovely! You can see not only the beach, but also the city itself. For obvious reasons, no cameras are allowed up there! =)

First real vacation

by GracesTrips

In my adult life, this was my first real traveling vacation. We had spent weekends in Vegas, Tahoe and Big Bear but never flown somewhere and stay in a hotel for a length of time. The trip was planned at the beginning of the year. Unplanned was that I became pregnant. So, I went on vacation not having one alcholic beverage. I remember getting off the airplane and my first thought was "I did not pack properly for this weather!" It was HOT and HUMID! I never encountered warm rain before. I still enjoyed the trip.

Comments