Park Royal Acapulco - All Inclusive

Costera Guitarron No. 110, Fracc. Playa GuitarrĂ³n, Acapulco, Pacific Coast, 39880, Mexico

Park Royal Acapulco
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 95% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• vacation resort

The resort was very nice. the staff was very nice. The food was good we ate mostly at the main buffet and I enoyed the different foods. The room was very nice. We shared the balconey with another room. We were in a handicapped accessible, we were 2 floors up from the main pool and beach. We had a large wheelchair that had to be folded up tp get into the room but ther were accessible elevators and the trams which are called trains. The grounds are beautiful and the birds were wonderful towatch and listen too. I would gladly go back again

Unique Quality: I think the all inclusive part was great. I drank my fill of Pina Coladas with rum or without. My eating habbits changed I switched from fried potatos to fried plantains(bannas) and I ate refried beans with about every meal. One thing I noticed was that deserts are not sweet and somthing that looks like a cream puff could be a baked Kiwi. Chocolate was not avalable at the buffet. It was for sale at the gift shop.

More about Park Royal Acapulco - All Inclusive

Park Royal Hotel

by kcosthoff2777

My husband and I are staying at the Park Royal Hotel in Acapulco in February. It is an all-inclusive, and I want to know if it is of good quality. We have stayed at other all-inclusives in Cancun and Jamaica, but want to know about this one.

Also, the hotel is rated a 4 star, but want to know more. If anyone has any info. I would greatly appreciate it.

RE: Park Royal Hotel

by gomexico

Acapulco is not much of an AI town, and I don't think the few places there that offer it are worth the price. Your hotel is not 4*, more like 2 1/2 by US/Canadian standards, IMO.

RE: RE: Park Royal Hotel

by YVRDave

The BEST AI that I found is The Emporio. I found the hotels to be a bit over starred. There seems to be a great need to update fixtures, plumbing, mattresses, elevators etc.
It was a fun place and different than the 'Classic Mexican Package' locals.
I was VERY impressed with the Fairmont hotels.

Re: Park Royal Hotel

by yard_dog

How was your stay back in February. My wife are heading out there in Sept. via RCI "timeshares". We didn't really have a choice as it was a gift... but we'd still like to know what to expect.

Thanks!