Playa Suites Acapulco

Av Costera Miguel Aleman No 123, (formerly Best Western), Acapulco, Guerrero, 39670, Mexico

Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 25% lower than similarly priced 4 star hotels

• Pary Place

Amazing time, would definitly go there again. I went during spring break and it was perfect for what we needed. About 6,000 kids, swim up pool bar (not the nicest), beach chairs, and overall a great time.

I was pretty much drunk the whole time so i dont have specifics. The rooms were alright but i would recommed for kids wanting to go all inclusive and that dont care about the little things.

Unique Quality: Very Satisfied for a College Student

Directions: It is a little down the bay. Not in the heart of the stip but only a $4 us cab ride away from anything !

• Party place

Unique Quality: Very Satisfied for a College Student

More about Playa Suites Acapulco

This is at our hotel, La Playa...

by andromedas

This is at our hotel, La Playa Suites. It was our first morning and we ate at the hotel restaraunt that morning. The food was excellent, kind of expensive, but we splurged.

My sister, mom, dad and I...

by andromedas

My sister, mom, dad and I stayed at the Playa Suites. It was a really nice place. Amber and I had a suite of our own down the hall from my parents. Fun times!

question for upcoming trip

by eric4628

A few friends and i were planning on a trip around the last week of June. We realize the nightlife scene won't compare to spring break but will some of the bars and discos still be somewhat busy? Does going over a friday and saturday make a difference in the clubs and what hotels are best stuied for our needs? Thanks in advance

RE: question for upcoming trip

by eddypalma

You should try one hotel by the golden area, maybe crown plaza, playa suites, or fiesta americana, they are very close to the party section (condesa), night clubs will be ok, but mustly mexican turist, all the discos has like its big night, for example palladium is good on thursday night, disco beach friday. If you need more info let me know

RE: question for upcoming trip

by beatriz722

hi its all still a good time, I've gone there my whole life all times of year,Im actually going mid august ! it wont be as crazy or crowded, its better,..actually,.might rain and be alot more humid in late afternoons..but no big deal....just a smore local tourists than foreign,.the clubs will be busyask your coneirge wherevevr you stay for free passes or disocunts for the clubs.they usually do.. on Fri/Sat and will charge the cover thing..no cover at the Hard Rock by the way that ususally has bands on week ends!The condeas is rihgt in the iddle ofit all across from Carlos and Charlies which iks always fun at night (food mediocre tho!) Dinos( Italian )is great and in off season is open Fri/Sat..owner is along time friend of ours you cant go wrong!decent prices..have fun Beatrice in Calif

Comments