Brisas Del Mar

WBeall's Profile Photo

Georgous

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 17, 2012

It was November of 2010 and it was my parents 30th anniversary, my mother thought she was going to visit my ranch in Texas. The morning she got up to leave my dad told her plans have changed, instead we will be flying somewhere but it is going to be warm and on a beach. She still thought Steven and I were at our ranch. Her and my father arrived into San Diego and spent the night in the downtown area while Steven and I were also in San Diego staying in an entire different part so there were no chances of us running into each other. The next day Steven and I were one of the first passengers to board the Cruise and we got settled into our room. As we sat on our balcony watching the passengers aboard the boat, we saw them! (My mother still has no idea we would be on the boat as well.) When they arrived into their room we knocked at the door and surprised her! She was so happy. We had three stops on this cruse; Acapulco, Zihuatanejo, and Manzanilla. When we arrived into Zihuatanejo, my sister and her husband surprised all of us! They were staying at the Hotel Brisas del mar for the weekend and it happened that the day we were in Zihuatanejo it was on my parent’s anniversary.

Now, I did not stay in this hotel but my Sister and her husband talked so much about it that I thought it needed a good vote from me. They enjoyed there entre stay at this hotel and they loved everything about it. I did get to spend the day at the hotel and swim in the really neat pool with a slide. (my inner kid came out) We even had a staff member take family portraits of our family from the balcony. We had the most amazing day and this hotel made it that way.

Unique Quality: Hotel Brisas Del Mar is ocean front, it has a beautiful pool with a water slide, every room has a balcony with a hammock, and a hot tub. They are very close to Playa La Ropa which is a really nice beach with boats for rent and lots of bars. They beach in front of the hotel is very nice and everything is a short walk into the middle of town. We walked to their hotel from the cruise boat.

Nearby Brisas Del Mar

Brisas Del Mar

• Hotel Brisas Del Mar
  • Brisas Del Mar Zihuatanejo

Address: Eva Samano de Lopez Mateos s/n, Playa La Madera, Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Mexico

5 Photos of Brisas Del Mar

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Zihuatanejo Travel Forum

Need advice about Zihuatanejo, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Zihuatanejo and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Zihuatanejo hotel reviews

Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
Hotel Villa Mexicana
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Zihuatanejo
Zihautanejo Warning Drug War has arrived !
Warnings and Dangers
overbooked bus fares
Warnings and Dangers
Bananas Flambe
Restaurants
can't beat the price or quality!
Restaurants