Qualton Club Ixtapa

Carretera Escenica, Playa Linda, Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, 40880, Mexico
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 44% more and rated 23% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Qualton Club Ixtapa

Acapulco

by Ricardo_J_M

We. are going to Acapulco for a couple of days and would like suggestions on hotels. We are not into staying up all night standing in front of a club hoping to get in. Our interest are vested in the (real) beauty of Acapulco. I would prefer an all-inclusive but we do not want to spend a fortune either. Thanks.

by LolaSanFrancisco

What are your dates?

by vela_candela

I stayed at the Fairmont hotel, it has their private beach, they have this all-inclusive offers. It is located in a quiet area of Acapulco. They might be expensive, but look for webspecials.

To avoid: all hotels near over the main road: I guess the name is Miguel.. something. Very very noisy, since you have the clubs at right, left and front of you. Ho.rri.ble.

Luck

by seagoingJLW

Try this website:

Joan

by Ricardo_J_M

We are going from July 21 thru July 24.
We have looked into the following hotels:
Qualton Club
Hotel Copacabana
as they advertise as all-inclusive.
I am open to suggestions as you all have been gracious enough to provide.
One question concerning the main strip miguel aleman (I believe this is the name), one member mentioned it was noisy...would we be better off residing near the cliff area I think is called La Quebrada?

by rmdw

Ricardo,

When I first visited Acapulco in 1997, I stayed at a little hotel called "La Boca Chica". It's a little bit out of town, just to the north of the downtown core I believe. It was quiet, clean, and not expensive.

Hope this helps,

Robert W.

by Ricardo_J_M

We want to thank you all for taking a moment form your schedule to post. I will continue to review this discussion for further notices.
We have booked our vacation at the Copacabana from the 21 thru the 24.
If there is any information you all can think of in terms of vacation ideas, then please feel free to post. Every tip is appreciated. We have visisted many pages here on VT and will continue to research. Thanks all.

by rmdw

You asked for extra tips. I distinctly recall two restaurants in Acapulco that I absolutely loved:

1. A seafood place right down on the beach. It has a very "wooden" decor when you first walk in but then you can walk through and sit on a deck over the sand. Amazing seafood!

2. Up on the southern slope of the harbour is a fancier restaurant that has "Australia" in the name. A nice romantic place for you & your wife. Just be sure to check the prices ahead of time!

Robert W.