Meson De Santa Elena

Meson de Santa Elena
Booking.com AMOMA.com Priceline.com

More about Guadalajara

templo expiatoriotemplo expiatorio

Zapopan Folkloric Ballet - Tequila ExpressZapopan Folkloric Ballet - Tequila Express

The TrailThe Trail

"The man of Fire" Jose Clemente Orozco mural's"The man of Fire" Jose Clemente Orozco mural's

Furnished APARTMENT

by yara8076

I need a furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for rent . Near the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara. 6 mo to a yr .. Any ideas where to look?

by atufft

I'd go down there an stay in a hotel for a few days while solving this problem. The University certainly should have the best leads for such a need. With luck a billboard posting or friendly university professor will help you find a place. If it helps, I have a good hotel review on my page (which is still under-construction).

by LewisRichardson

I am also looking for an apartment to share for 1-2 weeks in GDL. If you are interested, please email me at luisrich@yahoo.com
I am a teacher in the USA and spend a month in Mexico reviewing my Spanish informally.
Thanks.

by SerSol

I do have a nice two,one with 2 full baths,1 studio,full kitch, living, etc
telephone, courtains, security.$5,550. pesos(510 us aprox)included maintenance.
Other 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, etc,etc $6,950 pesos,all included.
You can contac me at sersol1@prodigy.net.mx Im a real state agent.

by SerSol

I hace an studio an other apartament. The studio is in providencia 430.00 us the apartament is in Country Club,550.00 us.Both Furnish.sersol1@prodigy.net.mx

Travel Tips for Guadalajara

I said NO CREAM CHEESE!

by cybercutie about Sushi Movil

Now, let me break it to you guys...I don´t like Sushi. I know, it´s a travesty. However, my friends love it, and so I am writing this on behalf of my friends here in Guadalajara. They have all been to the Sushi Movil, which is a moving sushi van that offers pick up or sit down sushi (not many places to sit, mind you). The problem here, is that all Mexicans seem to love sushi, however it is all loaded with cream cheese (personally I didn´t know that was done), and they don´t offer wasabi, which made my friend very angry...she even went and bought some, but it isn´t even hot here. Ginger is also a rarity here. So therefore, you are eating soy dipped rice and cheese with a few spots of salmon or avacado. You can decide.....

Palacio de Gobierno

by anagrettel

Gobernment Palace. This beautiful building, build in 1650, but reconstructed in 1750 after a quake. The entrance was rebuild in 1774. The clock was added to the building in1885.

Inside of the building you can find the murals painted by Jose Clemente Orozco. The mural have the image of Hidalgo, fighting for the liberty. at one sode a mural of the dark forces and in the other a politic circus.

Guadalajara, Mexico

by globalblueprint

"Home of the worlds finest Panella"

Scrumptious is all one can say, GDL offers a gastronimc step up from the majority of Mexico - although as a "foodie" I love cuisines from around the world...

If you ever go, find yourself a little old mexican shack, get some fresh squeezed papaya or mango juice and treat yourself to the best griulled panella you can find. GDL is know for this delightful cheese,grilled lightly and drizzeled with anchovies, garlic, parsley and olive oil - its similar to a mild feta, and with one taste to the toungue, Panella and the sound of lightly strummed guitars in the background can take you to a place you can only visualize in the back of your mind...

and I did not even mention the home of tequila - go with 1921, it's like drinking glass!

Comments